Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot App cannot open in Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
12Next >
13429 71 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew Aw
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi,

Does any person has this issues.

Having downloaded the DJI Pilot in Samsung S21 Ultra 5G, the app does not open after numerous tapping
In the beginning, the DJI Go 4 app happen the same way. After I have downloaded from DJI official website, the DJI Go4 can load, but I have yet to test.

Kindly advise on this DJI Pilot issues.
I own DJI Phantom P4 and Mavic 2 Pro.

Best Regards
Mr. Aw Chun San
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, the DJI Pilot app supports the latest DJI enterprise drones. Please download the latest app and refer to the mobile phone compatible list via: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI app, you may try it to see if it works well. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2022-1-12
Use props
djiuser_c33gFKBKFQZk
New

United States

Same problem- I have a Samsung S21 which is on the good list, I can download it but I can't open it.  Have tried it several times from different locations went to DJI website, that copy didn't work either.
I've spent hours messing with this reading forums and trying to get it to work I maybe should have bought something different that works.
2022-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_c33gFKBKFQZk Posted at 1-15 12:59
Same problem- I have a Samsung S21 which is on the good list, I can download it but I can't open it.  Have tried it several times from different locations went to DJI website, that copy didn't work either.
I've spent hours messing with this reading forums and trying to get it to work I maybe should have bought something different that works.

Hi there, I'm sorry to read about the issue. May I know the model of your drone and the app that you are referring to? If it is convenient, please show us a screenshot of the error message. Thanks.
2022-1-15
Use props
Andrew Aw
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-12 22:23
Hi there, the DJI Pilot app supports the latest DJI enterprise drones. Please download the latest app and refer to the mobile phone compatible list via: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
[view_image]

Hi,

Does the DJI Pilot installed on Iphone can use on DJI Phantom 4?

I have installed DJI Pilot on my Samsung S21 Ultra 5 G, it cannot open the app when click, it just goes back to the App icon ( DJI Pilot ).

Your DJI is going backward where older Samsung Notes 8 can installed and use.

Please check and advise your programme developer to add it into other drones.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mr. Aw
2022-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Andrew Aw Posted at 1-15 20:04
Hi,

Does the DJI Pilot installed on Iphone can use on DJI Phantom 4?

Hi there, please download the DJI GO4 app to fly the Phantom 4. Thanks.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

By the way, your voice will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team.
2022-1-15
Use props
fans0c80f702
New
Flight distance : 68940 ft
United States

DJi Fly app is doing the same on the same type of phone
2022-1-17
Use props
fans0c80f702
New
Flight distance : 68940 ft
United States

I have same issue, with all DJi apps on same phone.
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0c80f702 Posted at 1-17 06:42
DJi Fly app is doing the same on the same type of phone

Hi there, please download the latest DJI Fly app via https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and refer to the mobile phone compatible list on the page.
The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI Fly app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2022-1-17
Use props
fans72140094
lvl.1

Canada

I posted the other day that I have not been able to get the DJI Fly App to work on my Samsung S21 5G phone.  I have not purchased what I was planning of getting - Mini SE - as the app freezes up after the installation.  I downloaded the app directly from the DJI website as recommended and the installation process went through.  Unfortunately the app goes to the Academy page and shows 3 suggestions but none can be selected.  Everything freezes up and the only way to get out is to close everything down.  I have deleted the app on 3 occasions and gone back to DJI's webiste to download the app, unfortunately the same thing every time.  Does it make sense the app should work, without having purchased the drone.  To me it should work but I am struggling to find a reason.  Thanks in advance.  The website does show this is a compatible phone.
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans72140094 Posted at 1-18 13:48
I posted the other day that I have not been able to get the DJI Fly App to work on my Samsung S21 5G phone.  I have not purchased what I was planning of getting - Mini SE - as the app freezes up after the installation.  I downloaded the app directly from the DJI website as recommended and the installation process went through.  Unfortunately the app goes to the Academy page and shows 3 suggestions but none can be selected.  Everything freezes up and the only way to get out is to close everything down.  I have deleted the app on 3 occasions and gone back to DJI's webiste to download the app, unfortunately the same thing every time.  Does it make sense the app should work, without having purchased the drone.  To me it should work but I am struggling to find a reason.  Thanks in advance.  The website does show this is a compatible phone.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the troubleshooting step below to have a try?
Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in the mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation.
Samsung mobile phones: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom.
2022-1-19
Use props
GiselPartner AG Architekten
New

Switzerland

[view_image]

Nein S21 Ultra funktioniert definitiv (noch) nicht. Hat mir der Support bestätigt...DJI Pilot App .....
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GiselPartner AG Architekten Posted at 1-23 12:44
Nein S21 Ultra funktioniert definitiv (noch) nicht. Hat mir der Support bestätigt...DJI Pilot App .....

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more detail about the app issue you encountered? May I ask did you contact our support team before? If yes, please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number to check more detail. We will do our best to help.
2022-1-23
Use props
Alex T-F
New

United Kingdom

[view_image]

Hi,

I have same issue.

DJI Pilot app crashes when opened on Samsung S21 Ultra 5G (see screenshot). I downloaded the app V2.3.1.5 APK from https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot.

I use a DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, I upgraded my phone to S21 Ultra, now the DJI Pilot app installs and yet it does not successfully start.

I literally chose the S21 Ultra because of the extra screen real estate especially for use with this drone, for my business. This is a major/expensive dilemma!

Please help!

Much appreciated,
Alex
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alex T-F Posted at 1-24 04:58
Hi,

I have same issue.

Hi, there. Could you please try to turn off the mobile network, and then turn it on again to see if the problem persists? Thanks in advance.
2022-1-25
Use props
Adam Lipovsky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3507 ft

Czechia

Hello.

The Pilot app crashes same way as the Go4 app on Android 12. It has nothing to do with drone as it crashes immediatelly after start.

In Go4 app this is already solved in version downloaded directly from DJI web. But Pilot app is not working anyway.

Waiting for DJI to fix this

Thank You and have a nice day
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Adam Lipovsky Posted at 1-31 08:09
Hello.

The Pilot app crashes same way as the Go4 app on Android 12. It has nothing to do with drone as it crashes immediatelly after start.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you tell me the model of the phone you're using now? Besides, please tell me your firmware version of the DJI Pilot and DJI Go 4. Thanks.
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_qRqkNe7EIwMs
New

Australia

DJI Pilot still NOT working (Won't even start) on my Samsung S21 or S21+ Ultra. Cleared cache as instructed by phone , uninstalled then reinstalled with DJI version as suggested by DJI Natalia. Still NOT working,
The IOS version has no issue and appears to work fine. (Tried it on an old iPhone 11)

Please fix Android version.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qRqkNe7EIwMs Posted at 2-14 00:30
DJI Pilot still NOT working (Won't even start) on my Samsung S21 or S21+ Ultra. Cleared cache as instructed by phone , uninstalled then reinstalled with DJI version as suggested by DJI Natalia. Still NOT working,
The IOS version has no issue and appears to work fine. (Tried it on an old iPhone 11)

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us the model of your drone? May I confirm that the app cannot be installed or it will close immediately after you open it?
2022-2-14
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue using trying the Pilot app on the Google Pixel 6 Pro with Android 12, I have also tried on a Pixel 5 with Android 12 and a Pixel 4 with Android 12. I'm flying the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. The app is the latest from the website version 2.3.1.5. On all the Android 12 devices it force closes immediately. Please fix ASAP please, most Android devices are starting to migrate to Android 12 now, this is going to be a fairly widespread problem very soon.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2-19 15:31
I have the same issue using trying the Pilot app on the Google Pixel 6 Pro with Android 12, I have also tried on a Pixel 5 with Android 12 and a Pixel 4 with Android 12. I'm flying the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. The app is the latest from the website version 2.3.1.5. On all the Android 12 devices it force closes immediately. Please fix ASAP please, most Android devices are starting to migrate to Android 12 now, this is going to be a fairly widespread problem very soon.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the app from our website? Please make sure that the apk file of the previous version has been cleared before the installation. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
Also, please try to turn off the internet or switch to airplane mode, then restart the app to see whether it works. Thanks!
2022-2-19
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 19:02
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the app from our website? Please make sure that the apk file of the previous version has been cleared before the installation. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
Also, please try to turn off the internet or switch to airplane mode, then restart the app to see whether it works. Thanks!

The app download was the latest from the website as mentioned. This was a first time install of the Pilot App on this device. Airplane mode didn't make a difference, still force closes. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still crashes instantly. After the reinstall airplane mode didn't make a difference either.  This is the same issue that DJI Fly app and Go 4 app had, the Devs just haven't fixed the Pilot app yet. Kinda crazy they put the Enterprise users last.
2022-2-19
Use props
djiuser_4FpRwQhYdAWE
New

Indonesia

[view_image]

hi, I'm also experiencing the same thing.  when I use the Samsung A8 plus all DJI applications run normally.  but after I use the Samsung A52S 5G, DJI Pilot application can't be opened at all.  I've tried downloading the APK from official website link as suggested by Natalie but the application still can't be opened
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2-19 19:19
The app download was the latest from the website as mentioned. This was a first time install of the Pilot App on this device. Airplane mode didn't make a difference, still force closes. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still crashes instantly. After the reinstall airplane mode didn't make a difference either.  This is the same issue that DJI Fly app and Go 4 app had, the Devs just haven't fixed the Pilot app yet. Kinda crazy they put the Enterprise users last.

Sorry for this situation. Our engineers are now evaluating and working on the compatibility of the Android 12 and the DJI Pilot app. If it is possible, please try to use a device with Android system before Android 12. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_4FpRwQhYdAWE Posted at 2-20 07:27
hi, I'm also experiencing the same thing.  when I use the Samsung A8 plus all DJI applications run normally.  but after I use the Samsung A52S 5G, DJI Pilot application can't be opened at all.  I've tried downloading the APK from official website link as suggested by Natalie but the application still can't be opened

Hi there, may I know the system version that is running on the Samsung A52S 5G? If it is Android 12, the compatibility is under the evaluation of our engineers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-2-21
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-21 03:40
Hi there, may I know the system version that is running on the Samsung A52S 5G? If it is Android 12, the compatibility is under the evaluation of our engineers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Since they have not replied, my Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 build number experiencing the same issue is:
SQ1D.220205.004
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2-26 16:23
Since they have not replied, my Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 build number experiencing the same issue is:
SQ1D.220205.004

Thank you for the information. Our engineers are still evaluating the compatibility of Android 12. At the moment, if it is possible, please try to use a device that has a compatible OS version. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-2-26
Use props
chinhnd
New
Vietnam

I used Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra also got the same issue, please hurry up fix it
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chinhnd Posted at 3-27 20:08
I used Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra also got the same issue, please hurry up fix it

Hi there, may we know which app do you use? If you are using the DJI Fly app, Android 12 has been supported. Please refer to this post for the solution: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261363
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv
lvl.1
Australia

This DJI Pilot app nor other DJI apps do not launch on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Apps simply crash on launch. Using Android 12 on S21 Ultra after my old phone broke. I desperately need to use the now dead drone for our farm so this is a real problem! Tried launching in Airplane mode, tried deleting app cache and uninstall didn't work. DJI we need a solution for Android12.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv Posted at 4-29 15:55
This DJI Pilot app nor other DJI apps do not launch on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Apps simply crash on launch. Using Android 12 on S21 Ultra after my old phone broke. I desperately need to use the now dead drone for our farm so this is a real problem! Tried launching in Airplane mode, tried deleting app cache and uninstall didn't work. DJI we need a solution for Android12.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers have aware of this compatibility issue with Andriod 12, and our team is working hard on it. Hope you can wait for the update patiently. If there is an urgent flight mission, you can use a phone with a lower version as a temporary solution. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-4-29
Use props
djiuser_5yXh41MoRNCy
New

Netherlands

I still have the same issiue . It takes very long...
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_5yXh41MoRNCy Posted at 5-10 08:37
I still have the same issiue . It takes very long...

Hello, there. we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers have aware of this compatibility issue with Andriod 12, and our team is working hard on it. Hope you can wait for the update patiently. If there is an urgent flight mission, you can use a phone with a lower version as a temporary solution. Thanks for your understanding and patience. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_i0GCLcjyuVtG
New

United Kingdom

Any idea when this will be fixed. I need to fly and the app keeps crashing like everyone elses. I am on a S20 plus android 12 so same issue, for my Mavic 2 enterprise. Disappointing to hear that this is still an issue and hasn't been updated to support the latest Android. Using another phone with a dated OS isn't viable for me.
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_i0GCLcjyuVtG Posted at 5-30 10:33
Any idea when this will be fixed. I need to fly and the app keeps crashing like everyone elses. I am on a S20 plus android 12 so same issue, for my Mavic 2 enterprise. Disappointing to hear that this is still an issue and hasn't been updated to support the latest Android. Using another phone with a dated OS isn't viable for me.

Hello, there. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please have a check. Thank you in advance.
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_ABxXOZHpiGSU
New

Ireland

I have a Samsung S21 ultra and a Mavic Air 2. Cannot open the new App. Have tried all the recommendations,  downloaded directly from the website, granted permisdion to download an APK file, tried to install in airplane mode and all that happens is another App (3CX) opens with the message "Failed to provision from a content file" The drone worked perfectly on the previous App.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_ABxXOZHpiGSU
New

Ireland

I have a Samsung S21 ultra and a Mavic Air 2. Cannot open the new App. Have tried all the recommendations,  downloaded directly from the website, granted permisdion to download an APK file, tried to install in airplane mode and all that happens is another App (3CX) opens with the message "Failed to provision from a content file" The drone worked perfectly on the previous App.
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ABxXOZHpiGSU Posted at 6-6 14:58
I have a Samsung S21 ultra and a Mavic Air 2. Cannot open the new App. Have tried all the recommendations,  downloaded directly from the website, granted permisdion to download an APK file, tried to install in airplane mode and all that happens is another App (3CX) opens with the message "Failed to provision from a content file" The drone worked perfectly on the previous App.

Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_RWp31SQeq8Mi
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 19:53
Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

This is crazy. I paid so much for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and chose this phone specifically to use it with this drone. This is unacceptable. I am on month 4 of trying to find a solution. Please dont tell me to download the proper APK from the website, i have already done so. I have already allowed all apps to download unknown files. I have already tried to get an apk unloader. None of it worked. This is crazy. Im never buying a dji again. ill be finding a better and more responsive company. DJI literally told me to "downgrade from andriod 12 back to 11" lmaooooo what a joke
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_RWp31SQeq8Mi Posted at 6-15 16:10
This is crazy. I paid so much for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and chose this phone specifically to use it with this drone. This is unacceptable. I am on month 4 of trying to find a solution. Please dont tell me to download the proper APK from the website, i have already done so. I have already allowed all apps to download unknown files. I have already tried to get an apk unloader. None of it worked. This is crazy. Im never buying a dji again. ill be finding a better and more responsive company. DJI literally told me to "downgrade from andriod 12 back to 11" lmaooooo what a joke

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working on it. You can change a phone to solve this problem and if there are any updates about this problem, you can also check our website: www.dji.com Sorry again for this problem.
2022-6-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules