Announcement Regarding DJI MIC Sales Delay
4657 7 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Mic is now available for sale in Mainland China and has been shipped out from DJI to each country or region around the world. However, given the start of the new year and the unprecedented circumstances of COVID-19, as well as logistics policies in different regions, it is expected that DJI Mic is available for purchase in March 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will update on DJI Store as soon as we have the item on sale.
We made every effort to mitigate potential delivery delays and let every user use DJI Mic as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we will continue to pay attention to the logistics and customs clearance. Thank you for your patience and understanding.   

2022-1-12
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

thank you for the update. are you able to use the receiver with the OM5 and an iPhone 13pro ? or would it be to heavy ?
2022-1-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So China gets it first. Who else have you sent it too?  Which Country and Regions have they been shipped too?
2022-1-13
Use props
Boardtalk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

Am very interested in getting one of these. Spotted them on youtube before Christmas and can't wait to get my hands on it.
2022-1-25
Use props
Bajic beograd
New

Serbia

any news on dji mic?
2022-3-13
Use props
andrew.video
New

United States

I've had mine on pre-order on B&H since 02/01. Any update on this?
2022-3-15
Use props
bradzilla
First Officer
Flight distance : 40453 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Any update on an actual release date for North America yet?
2022-4-27
Use props
fansc86473e4
lvl.1
Australia

Hi. It’s almost May and it’s still not available here in Australia. Can you give us a date please.
2022-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules