488 7 2022-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10059 ft
Belgium

Hello,
Controller dont want connect with Drone any more.
What do I have tot do.
Thanks
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Abes. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if both of your DJI Mavic Pro and its remote controller's firmware is on it latest one and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-1-13
Use props
Abes
lvl.1
Belgium

hello Stephen, I have a Mavic pro Platinum. I use a Lenovoo tablet or Motorola Mobile and worked alway's. When I start DJIGo4 latest firmware is ok. App on tablet or Mobile goes on and I can enter device. Everything is readable but videooscreen is grey. The problem is that the rc still search for connection with aircraft. I thried to link the rc with the aircraft but goes from red light to green in 5 seconds and rc still search for connection with aircraft. Thanks to reply
2022-1-18
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

On whic signal of your system is not connecting,controlsignal or occusync? Do aou have tele metry?
2022-1-18
Use props
Abes
lvl.1
Belgium

Peterx Posted at 1-18 08:33
On whic signal of your system is not connecting,controlsignal or occusync? Do aou have tele metry?

Rc still searching connection with aircraf
2022-1-18
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

Can you relink RC and AC manually?
2022-1-19
Use props
Abes
lvl.1
Belgium

Peterx Posted at 1-19 06:18
Can you relink RC and AC manually?

Hi,
I de-install and re-install DJI go4 and relink with Rc and i have connection again with rc.
Flytest is for tomorow.
Thanks for your tips.
2022-1-21
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

Let us updated. And allways a save and enjoyable flight.
2022-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules