Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anafi propellers in mini 2
1223 13 1-13 10:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
santosjpfrancis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2081280 ft
Portugal

Today I tested the Anafi propellers on the mini 2. The screws are the measure, on the ground the mini 2 rotates a little but in flight it is stable and with a lower sound. Today there was wind and it resisted very well with no wind warnings. What do they say?
1-13 10:12
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there santosjpfrancis. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Just a reminder that it would be best to use the original DJI propellers on your DJI Mini 2 for reliability and compatibility purposes. In addition, DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories specially 3rd party propellers on your DJI Drones. There is a  possibility that these propellers will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability and the stability of the said accessory when in use and can void the warranty of your DJI Drone. Thank you.
1-13 18:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

I use master airscrew props on my Mini 2.  I find that they are much quieter and properly balanced.  
1-14 03:53
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 13030354 ft
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-14 03:53
I use master airscrew props on my Mini 2.  I find that they are much quieter and properly balanced.

Do you find there any flight time performance DT?
1-14 03:55
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-14 03:55
Do you find there any flight time performance DT?

No noticeable extra flight time even though they were designed to give better efficiency.  
1-15 06:04
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-15 06:04
No noticeable extra flight time even though they were designed to give better efficiency.

Oh thats a shame they quote an extra 3 or 5% extra IIRC.
1-15 07:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-15 07:13
Oh thats a shame they quote an extra 3 or 5% extra IIRC.

I know they are supposed to get a bit more flying time but honestly I really haven't noticed it.  Could be my Mini 2 batteries are starting to show their age.  Going to keep an eye on flight time for next several flights and see what I'm averaging.  Could be the winds making the motors work harder as we normally have a steady breeze here and most days I fly out against the wind so I can return with wind at the tail.  
1-16 03:09
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-16 03:09
I know they are supposed to get a bit more flying time but honestly I really haven't noticed it.  Could be my Mini 2 batteries are starting to show their age.  Going to keep an eye on flight time for next several flights and see what I'm averaging.  Could be the winds making the motors work harder as we normally have a steady breeze here and most days I fly out against the wind so I can return with wind at the tail.

I had a flight with the mini 2 and got caught out by the wind.  literally had to ditch in a field 200 meters away as I wasnt making it fully back,  bit embarrassing really.
1-16 03:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-16 03:13
I had a flight with the mini 2 and got caught out by the wind.  literally had to ditch in a field 200 meters away as I wasnt making it fully back,  bit embarrassing really.

Happens to all of us at one time or another.  

Several times I've said I can squeeze out a bit more flight time to only come up short on the return.  Fortunately, within 100 meters and able to sit it down without damage.
1-17 12:37
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-17 12:37
Happens to all of us at one time or another.  

Several times I've said I can squeeze out a bit more flight time to only come up short on the return.  Fortunately, within 100 meters and able to sit it down without damage.

Luckily I got back across the water and the railway line and put it down in a field away from anything,  then I had to do the walk of shame to get it.
1-18 00:00
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-18 00:00
Luckily I got back across the water and the railway line and put it down in a field away from anything,  then I had to do the walk of shame to get it.

Bottom line - you got it back safely.  
1-19 10:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-19 10:36
Bottom line - you got it back safely.

Yes,  Although I missed landing in a puddle in the grass by a few inches.
1-20 00:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-20 00:30
Yes,  Although I missed landing in a puddle in the grass by a few inches.

Better to have luck on your side than no luck at all.
1-20 03:51
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-20 03:51
Better to have luck on your side than no luck at all.

Yes indeed it was quite lucky.
1-20 07:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules