Ocusync 3.0 RC 231
4658 3 2022-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VICQ8XgCzDJz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36529 ft
United States

Hopefully this question makes sense. I understand the RC 231 is the stock controller for the mavic 3 and the ma2s along with my mini 2. I also understand the drones listed above other than the mini 2 use accusync 3.0 communication. As I understand the mini 2 uses O2. 0. With the following assumptions be correct.  
The RC 231 is ocusync 3.0 connected to mini 2 using 2.0 communication?
Would this also mean the new RC pro will become backwards compatible to all of the 2.0 communication drones

The RC 231
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. When the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller is used with different DJI aircraft hardware configurations, the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controllers will automatically select the corresponding firmware version for updating and support the following transmission technologies enabled by the hardware performance of the linked aircraft models:

a. DJI Mini 2/ DJI Mavic Air 2: O2
b. DJI Air 2S: O3
c. DJI Mavic 3: O3+

Thank you.
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_VICQ8XgCzDJz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36529 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 19:24
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. When the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller is used with different DJI aircraft hardware configurations, the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controllers will automatically select the corresponding firmware version for updating and support the following transmission technologies enabled by the hardware performance of the linked aircraft models:

a. DJI Mini 2/ DJI Mavic Air 2: O2

Thank you for the quick reply. So that means the RC N1 is the same thing as RC 231 I assume. And it has all the technology built into it to work with drones up to occasync 3 plus. Apparently it is only capable of working with DJI fly. I have learned that the DJI a2s will work with the original smart controller which is only occasync 2.0. how is this working and how does this affect function of the Drone as opposed to using the rc231?
2022-1-13
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

djiuser_VICQ8XgCzDJz Posted at 1-13 19:34
Thank you for the quick reply. So that means the RC N1 is the same thing as RC 231 I assume. And it has all the technology built into it to work with drones up to occasync 3 plus. Apparently it is only capable of working with DJI fly. I have learned that the DJI a2s will work with the original smart controller which is only occasync 2.0. how is this working and how does this affect function of the Drone as opposed to using the rc231?

Some people have no issue.  Many have limited range and frequent signal loss at fairly close range.  Not something one should accept from a $750 "smart" controller.  My guess is, once they release firmware, the RC Pro will function much better with the A2S.
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules