P4 RTK - Unable to Connect / Remote Controller ID
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rob585
lvl.1

United Kingdom

[size=15.008px]Hi,
[size=15.008px]I have just bought a new Phantom 4 RTK and I can’t connect to it - and looking for support. Thank you in advance

[size=15.008px]I have two very different issues:

[size=15.008px]iPad - app installs, signed in. P4 updated/firm ware from DJI Assistant 2 (drone and remote) - unable to see the drone from the ipad. This wont connect. I have two ipads, path have the same issue.  I am usin gthe DJI Pilot App

[size=15.008px]Android. I got the latest version of the APK from DJI, installed that on the mobile, updated the firmware on the drone and the remote (just in case). This will connect to the drone, this sees the drone. However. (1) blades will not spin up as a test and (2) I am getting the same error over and over again
[size=15.008px]“Strong signal interference. Change remote controller ID and re-link. Avoiding grey IDs is recommended due to the signal interferecne”.
[size=15.008px]I have tried changing this and re linkining, it connects and it looks like it appears to work, but then doesn’t.
[size=15.008px]I do not see this error with the iPad and dont even see the option to change the remote controller ID on the iPad.

[size=15.008px]So - two separate errors on two different O/S. Any suggestions? Is this because its the wrong hardware? I just noticed there is a very limited list of support hardware

[size=15.008px]Thanks

[size=15.008px]Rob

2022-1-14
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only UgCS works for the P4 MS on Android. For iOS, you need the DJI GS Pro app, not DJI Pilot.

And be sure your firmware is all matching on RC and A/C (must be P4 MS, not P4 RTK. Also link R/C to A/C per the manual.
BTW you've posted in the P4 MS forum. My response above assumes you have a P4 MS. Do you really have a P4R, and if so, why post here?
2022-1-19
Use props
rob585
lvl.1

United Kingdom

patiam Posted at 1-19 10:45
Only UgCS works for the P4 MS on Android. For iOS, you need the DJI GS Pro app, not DJI Pilot.

And be sure your firmware is all matching on RC and A/C (must be P4 MS, not P4 RTK. Also link R/C to A/C per the manual.

Hi,

Thanks its a P4  - this one.   Thanks for the other comment.

https://www.dji.com/uk/p4-multispectral
2022-1-21
Use props
rob585
lvl.1

United Kingdom

rob585 Posted at 1-21 01:50
Hi,

Thanks its a P4  - this one.   Thanks for the other comment.

Just to close this off. It was a faulty drone, got a new one , working well now.
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules