My camera (mini 2) is not working properly
3990 2 2022-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pndavkota
New

Germany

So I went flying yesterday above a padel court and it was a little foggy/low cloudy. It was all working well, till today. I went flying again and what I saw in the app was full black screen, but the settings and everything in the screen. So I took my drone up and I still could make pictures/videos, but couldn't see the live camera. I noticed the videos were a bit crappy at first sight. Haven't watched it on my laptop yet. I was wondering if this is a common error? What can I do? Got my camera a little bit wet inside? What are your opinions? What shall I do?

2022-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Also, kindly please check the application to see if you notice some error message. You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device and perform the re-linking process for the drone and remote controller and check whether the issue persists. You may refer to the link below for the tutorial on how to re-link the remote and the drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-1-15
Use props
pndavkota
New

India

So I went flying yesterday above a padel court and it was a little foggy/low cloudy https://showbox.tools/ https://speedtest.vet/. It was all working well, till today. I went flying again and what I saw in the app was full black screen, but the settings and everything in the screen. So I took my drone up and I still could make pictures/videos, but couldn't see the live camera. I noticed the videos were a bit crappy at first sight. Haven't watched it on my laptop yet. I was wondering if this is a common error? What can I do? Got my camera a little bit wet inside? What are your opinions ? What shall I do?
I got this,..
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules