Gimbal not working
4255 9 2022-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ya Aku
lvl.2

United States

This afternoon, my pocket 2 gimbal was suddenly not working. When i turned it on, the head shake a bit and then not pointing straight. I pressed all the buttons for operating the gimbal, nothing happen.

But when i put it back to the case for almost 3 hours and started to call service center, i took i out once again from the case and turn it backed on, it suddenly become normal again.

Could anyone tell what happen with my gimbal? Should i b take it to lservice Center?
IMG-20220115-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220115-WA0004.jpg
2022-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the gimbal auto-calibration via the DJI Mimo app to see if the issue persists? If yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit to us for proper diagnostics. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-1-15
Use props
Ya Aku
lvl.2

United States

Must calibrate from the app? Do i connect it with wifi or with the usb c connector?

Before I tried to calibrate using the menu from the unit itself but gimbal head was not moving at all..
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_JepBbyZdfaxe
lvl.1
United States

Is
2022-1-15
Use props
Ya Aku
lvl.2

Indonesia

Is it okay to share Google drive link in here? I made the video of it.
2022-1-15
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

Don't know if new users can share links... but you should try, for others may see in case of similar problem... if you cannot share the link, send me a PM with it and I'll post it for you.

My Pocket for 2 times turned on crazy, the gimbal shaking a lot, all the axis reached their limit. Never happened again,  and I never knew what happened or what may caused it.
2022-1-15
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

In the Pocket 2 you can calibrate the gimbal only with the pocket, no need to use the mimo app. There's an option "calibrate Gimbal" or something like that, later I can tell you exactly. Pressing to calibrate you need to put the pocket in a flat and stable surface, after that the pocket calibrate itself... hope it helps
2022-1-15
Use props
Ya Aku
lvl.2

United States

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1HJ0jLR2NuZ4Nuy00J4iCXoTU4XpWlmhe

These are the video I made...

So far already 3 times today. If you leave the unit alone for 1-2 hours then it goes back normal. But then it will happen again....
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_mB00kH4yNcgd
New

United Kingdom

So. Did any one. Found the solution for not working gimbal??
2022-7-15
Use props
Ya Aku
lvl.2

Indonesia

i was asked to return the gimbal to the service center. since it was still under warranty, dji replaced it with new unit.
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules