Can't seem to connect Mavic mini 2 and iPhone 8 plus
3067 2 2022-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vvbrock
New

Peru

Hey guys. after drooling over these things for years, I finally bought one. Now, I cant figue out how to set it up. I must be doing something wrong, so before I complain about a problem, I will tell you what I got.
My mavic mini 2 did not come with an iphon hookup - even though it supposedly should have. I bought one from a DJI supplier. I charged everything up. Powered on the remote and the aircraft. Hooked them together with the included usb-c to usb-c small cable. Didn't give any indication of connecting. Did the three button hold for 2 seconds. Both controller and aircraft repsonded by a beep and then proceeded with a series of beeps - I think indicating success. I removed the USB-C dongle and connected my recently purchased USB-C to Lightning connector both to my iPhone 8 plus and the controller. I downloaded the DJI FLY app and went through the install procedures. When go into settings and try to connect to the aircraft, I get a "link failed" error. Can't seem to find help on this online, so figured I would ask. Be cool to fly it.
2022-1-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This might help -
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message does the app shows on your mobile device? In addition, kindly please check the iPhone cable on the actual box that you had received, if you ordered a bag with it, kindly please check the bag pockets to see if you saw the cable. You may also refer to the tutorial link that DAFlys posted above and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules