DJI Mini2 took off then flew away crashed by itself
1931 6 2022-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_a2EyeLbe6fpf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88058 ft
United States

I had taken my Mini2 for a 3km flight earlier in the day and all was fine. I let it rest for an hour or so before taking it out for another flight in the same weather conditions. This time when I pressed and held the take off button,  the Mini 2 took off and flew upward and forward by itself and crashed into a roof and crashed again into my neighbor’s yard.
Can somebody help me? Can I send the product in for repair as this was not my fault?
When I use the “find my drone” feature, it shows me the last video of the drone taking off and then flying away by itself then crashing and I didn’t touch the joysticks.
2022-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're very sorry to know about this unfortunate incident. If your drone is within the warranty period, and you are able to send it back to a repair center, we would recommend applying for a damage assessment and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. Please contact our Product Support team to help you in creating a case. Thank you for your patience.
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_a2EyeLbe6fpf
lvl.1
United States

Ok, Diana. I will do just that, thank you.
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_a2EyeLbe6fpf
lvl.1
United States

2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_a2EyeLbe6fpf Posted at 1-17 14:00

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach out at any time for other DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_nZB2QxtXnbEq
New

Indonesia

My drone crashed into a wall and a propeller got damaged. As soon as I replaced the propeller and started to fly it again, it drifts towards left forward side and crashes down before taking off. How to fix this?
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_nZB2QxtXnbEq Posted at 12-28 08:13
My drone crashed into a wall and a propeller got damaged. As soon as I replaced the propeller and started to fly it again, it drifts towards left forward side and crashes down before taking off. How to fix this?

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm that your drone has crashed twice? If so, we will recommend you send it back to our service center for further diagnosis first. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_footer
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules