Mini 2 gimble error 40011after replacement
2272 8 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinr.vanwyk
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi there, had complete gimble and cable replaced in South Africa but since got 40011 error although it is working fine. What steps can be done to get rid of error message. Thanks in advance   

2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. With regards to Error Code 40011, kindly please try the following troubleshooting steps below.

1. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on, If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.

2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is in the latest version, If not, update the app to the latest version then check whether the issue persists.

3. If you have microSD card installed, remove the microSD card from the aircraft then go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.

Please keep us posted after you perform the said troubleshooting steps for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-16
Use props
martinr.vanwyk
lvl.1

South Africa

Have done as indicated but still get same error

Anything else I can try ?

Thanks for the help
2022-1-16
Use props
martinr.vanwyk
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi there, anything I can try to get rid of error, will you be able to assist ONLINE ??
Regards
2022-1-17
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

That error always appear after gimbal replacement! It means that your new gimbal its not paired with the motherboard.
The ONLY way to get it away is using Dji service software.
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Miguel Leitao Posted at 1-17 04:56
That error always appear after gimbal replacement! It means that your new gimbal its not paired with the motherboard.
The ONLY way to get it away is using Dji service software.

It's all true. I will add that the software must be authorized by vpn. It's sad, but it is.
2022-1-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't think it gets rid of error messages but is this thread of any use?  https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... ther-models.119860/
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

In mini 1 it was possible, in 2 it was not. The mini 1 also has a patent with a firmware variation.
2022-1-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What scripts did you run on the command line?
What do you mean by "patent"?
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules