iPad Mini 6 and Phantom 4 Pro do not connect.ios15.1&ios15.2
1395 3 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PYM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 689888 ft
Japan

iPad Mini 6 and Phantom 4 Pro are not connected. ios15.1.&ios15.2.
It doesn't charge and doesn't seem to recognize the aircraft. No video is connected either. Does anyone have a solution?
Please help someone...
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PYM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the said issue will persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Mini 6 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini 6 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
PYM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 689888 ft
Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 18:47
Hello there PYM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the said issue will persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Mini 6 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Mini 6 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

thank you for your reply.
It was possible to fly with iPhone11ProMax (ios15.0.2).

For reference, we will tell you the version in which the problem is occurring.
Please verify.

▼ Phantom4 Pro v1
Aircraft: Version 01.05.0600
Transmitter: version 01.04.01.00

▼ App
Version 4.3.46

▼ iPad mini 6
ios15.1.0
ios15.2.1
2022-1-18
Use props
Bartłomiej
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6562 ft

Poland

DJI has been trying to fix the USB-C issue since 11.2021 r.
The iPad mini 6 was presented on 9.2021 r.
The last Phantom 4 Pro V1 / Advanced firmware update is from 2020 r.
Now we have 2023 r.
For me, this is DJI's clear answer to user needs.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules