Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8,7 and FlyApp ?
7358 13 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Hello,
I planned to buy a 8" Android tablet to have a bigger screen than my mobile phone, but 10" i found too big.

Does anyone already have some expierence with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE  running the FlyApp ?

Thanks in advance.

2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MySky. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

What a stupid answer ... the guy asks about a suitable tablet, and you give him a list of phones?????
2022-9-1
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

This is a standard answer, so nothing to worry about.
I already own the A7 lite LTE and its working perfect.
2022-9-2
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I've noticed DJI doesn't seem to "officially" list any tablets - I think that is because they do not fit on the controller without a 3rd party adapter accessory, and DJI does not like 3rd party products, no matter how mundane they may be.
2022-9-2
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

A7 Lite works great as long as it's not super bright out.

I usually pick places to fly where there is plenty of shade to hang out in.
2022-9-2
Use props
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

TomKatt Posted at 9-2 02:25
I've noticed DJI doesn't seem to "officially" list any tablets - I think that is because they do not fit on the controller without a 3rd party adapter accessory, and DJI does not like 3rd party products, no matter how mundane they may be.

You don';t have to use and adaptor ... A long cable and sit the tablet on your lap works ok
2022-9-2
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 17:41
Hello there MySky. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
"Steven"....
Please, stop answering all the (said) questions posed by all the (said) posters on this (said) forum.
Your canned answers are beyond ridiculous and rarely if ever address the actual questions.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_4w5uJBh4hJRm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226227 ft

United Kingdom

blue_canyon21 Posted at 2022-9-2 05:21
A7 Lite works great as long as it's not super bright out.

I usually pick places to fly where there is plenty of shade to hang out in.

Hi do you still use the samsung a7 lite?
Is the videos play ok when downloaded to device at 4k. Mine wont play
2023-4-18
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

djiuser_4w5uJBh4hJRm Posted at 4-18 08:10
Hi do you still use the samsung a7 lite?
Is the videos play ok when downloaded to device at 4k. Mine wont play

Yeah, I still use it.

This device isn't powerful enough to play 4k videos.
2023-4-18
Use props
CryoEng
lvl.2
United States

MySky Posted at 2022-9-2 01:40

Hello , do you have good video feed from your tab a7 lite?  I used mine for the first time today and had lots of stutter.  The recorded video is fine.  {Mini 3 pro}  Can you recommend any particular settings or possibly interfering aps?  Thanks for any help from your experience.

Cheers, Jeff.
2023-4-27
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

CryoEng Posted at 4-27 17:39
Hello , do you have good video feed from your tab a7 lite?  I used mine for the first time today and had lots of stutter.  The recorded video is fine.  {Mini 3 pro}  Can you recommend any particular settings or possibly interfering aps?  Thanks for any help from your experience.

Cheers, Jeff.

If it is the video feed from your drone, i have no idea, but i have removed or stoped every app i don't need.
Keep in mind, the tablet cannot play 4K video, if that is your issue.
2023-4-27
Use props
TJ Leafty
New

United States

MySky Posted at 2022-9-2 01:40

Did you have to side load it? I can't find the app in the store on the A7
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TJ Leafty Posted at 7-2 08:39
Did you have to side load it? I can't find the app in the store on the A7

Hi there. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest APK file to update the app. Hope this helps.

DJI Fly App

2023-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules