Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone help identify if I have a V1 or V2?
804 3 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24898 ft
United States

I have an Inspire 1 with a S/N of W13DCA19021370.  Can anyone tell me for sure that this is a V1 or a V2.  I am parting it out and selling it on eBay and want to know what I have so I don't mislead people.

Thank you in advance
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking on the serial number that you had provided, it shows that the aircraft is an Inspire 1 and not labeled as V2. In addition, the V2 has larger motors and also comes with a larger X5 gimbal mount for the X3 camera furthermore, the landing gears are taller to accommodate the X5. Please see the image below for your reference. Thank you for your support.

2022-1-17
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-17 00:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking on the serial number that you had provided, it shows that the aircraft is an Inspire 1 and not labeled as V2. In addition, the V2 has larger motors and also comes with a larger X5 gimbal mount for the X3 camera furthermore, the landing gears are taller to accommodate the X5. Please see the image below for your reference. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank you.  The V2 appears to have a visibly different gimbal mount that mine does not have.  I thought it was a V1.  I purchased it June of 2015 and originally came with screw on propellers.  I converted to the quick release mounts myself as I recall.

Thank you again.
002914yvr5nzemtubx7mtv.png
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

pedzsan Posted at 1-17 05:54
Thank you.  The V2 appears to have a visibly different gimbal mount that mine does not have.  I thought it was a V1.  I purchased it June of 2015 and originally came with screw on propellers.  I converted to the quick release mounts myself as I recall.

Thank you again.

You are most welcome, Pedz. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules