Map zoom
1301 8 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Maybe this has been talked about already but does anyone have an issue with the map in the lower left corner being too zoomed in on the drone? I feel like it needs to be zoomed out some to make it worth while?

Jay Ohio
2022-1-16
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It hasn't been an issue for me, but I'm using a Galaxy S9+, so there's not a lot of screen real estate anyways.  I do have an ipad mini, but haven't flow much with that, other than to confirm it works.
2022-1-16
Use props
Gookie88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 140643 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Find the zoom is about right too
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jay Ohio. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to assist you further with regards to this matter? Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The zoom of the map view sticks at the last full screen level that was set. So just switch to map view and resize it with your fingers and switch back. I do not know if it remembers the zoom level for the next usage. I just did this in my rec room ;-)

M3 FLY app map view zoom out.jpg
2022-1-16
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

hmm interesting, Mine will not stay where I adjust it to. It zooms back in so far that when I start to fly it's jumping all over the place because it's zoomed so close into the drone. Using the RC PRO...

Jay
2022-1-17
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

JayOhio Posted at 1-17 05:11
hmm interesting, Mine will not stay where I adjust it to. It zooms back in so far that when I start to fly it's jumping all over the place because it's zoomed so close into the drone. Using the RC PRO...

Jay

Sounds like an RC pro defect.
2022-1-17
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 19:18
Hello there Jay Ohio. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to assist you further with regards to this matter? Thank you.

Stephen I'm using the RC PRO and the map function in the lower left corner zooms all the way in and is not adjustable. When flying in normal mode or sport it has the drone Icon jumping all over the screen because the zoom is so close on the map, maybe being able to pinch and zoom out and have it stay there would be fine but within minutes the map zooms back to full zoom making the map not usable...

Jay
2022-1-17
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced