Spark question
918 1 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QMCue1TmLK6E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5817 ft
United States

Why wont nexus 7 creat a video through the go4 app that i use to fly the spark? Anyone thanks
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the said issue will persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Nexus 7 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Spark and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Nexus 7 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/spark ) . Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules