1771 8 2022-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biker087
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167782 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Months ago i buyed the fpv combo and i fly it only one time.
The last time i want to fly it, i cant. The goggles restarts continuously and i just see the dji logo. Sometimes i have a liveview but seconds after that, the goggle restarts again. I checked allready the cable but found nothing.
Can someone say what the problem ist with te goggles? I want to fly it, but cant.
I hope someone can help me.
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_S9lX1CEdQ6Qk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105049 ft
United States

Is there an SD card in the goggles?
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Biker087. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above may we please know if there is a microSD card inserted on your DJI FPV Goggles? Thank you.
2022-1-16
Use props
Biker087
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-16 20:21
Hello there Biker087. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above may we please know if there is a microSD card inserted on your DJI FPV Goggles? Thank you.

Thanks for your fast reply.
Right at the moment there is no sd card in it. But when i use a sd card, is a fast one (sandisk extreme)
2022-1-16
Use props
Biker087
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

No one with solution or a way to test something?
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Biker087 Posted at 1-16 22:55
Thanks for your fast reply.
Right at the moment there is no sd card in it. But when i use a sd card, is a fast one (sandisk extreme)

Hi there Biker087. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have posted. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD cards for the DJI FPV. Thank you.

2022-1-18
Use props
Biker087
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 22:08
Hi there Biker087. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have posted. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD cards for the DJI FPV. Thank you.

[view_image]

I dont get it.
I know witch sd card is needed.
Does the goggles cant runt without sd card
2022-1-19
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

I bet you have either the barrel connector on the goggles or the connector on the battery problems. Just check the connections by applying some tension on either at the time. the goggle should not restart as long as you apply pressure.
Cheers.
2022-1-19
Use props
Biker087
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

tomekyo Posted at 1-19 12:13
I bet you have either the barrel connector on the goggles or the connector on the battery problems. Just check the connections by applying some tension on either at the time. the goggle should not restart as long as you apply pressure.
Cheers.

The fan are running all the time.
I checked already the cable, but i dont know if its cracked inside.

2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules