Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulonsp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5654984 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hey guys

I received the FLymore combo version, with the normal RC controller. When I connect through the iphone 12 pro max, a very fast message always appears in the pre-flight connection that the controller is not linked... 1 second thing... then it gets normal, I have an image and I'm flying without problems. Should I be concerned?

I did a test and connected to the Samsung Note 10 plus and I don't have this message, everything seems to be normal.

Looks like another DJI FLY bug in the IOS version... has anyone else had this?

Big hug to all

2022-1-16
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Its not a bug, its basically telling you that its checking your controller is bound to your craft. Its to do with care refresh flyaway you must be bound to controller or you will have problems claiming if you have a flyaway.
2022-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide us the error message that appears on your mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? You may uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your new mobile device and re-link the aircraft to the controller to assure the connectivity of the components. Please refer to the tutorial below for your reference. Thank you.

2022-1-16
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe try capturing the message as a short video clip using Screen Recording. There are a few similar messages and it's not always clear which one you are seeing.
2022-1-17
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here's the message on the RC Pro. Just another bug.

EVERY time I turn the drone on I get this. Not great really

2022-1-17
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

CloudVisual Posted at 1-17 07:58
Here's the message on the RC Pro. Just another bug.

EVERY time I turn the drone on I get this. Not great really

If that message stays, you will need to rebind but for nearly everyone it just goes away and this means craft and RC are bound. It probably should be changed to waiting to Bind and OK. Software just needs updating . The serious part of it is if you’re not bound to RC you’re using and have care refresh you are not covered for flyaway.
2022-1-17
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-17 08:50
If that message stays, you will need to rebind but for nearly everyone it just goes away and this means craft and RC are bound. It probably should be changed to waiting to Bind and OK. Software just needs updating . The serious part of it is if you’re not bound to RC you’re using and have care refresh you are not covered for flyaway.

No care refresh, I like to live dangerously.
2022-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

CloudVisual Posted at 1-17 14:22
No care refresh, I like to live dangerously.

Well you don’t have to worry about Binding so, safe flying…
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules