507 9 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I spotted it on several occasions now especially when the deviation is minor You cant see it on screen and correct it - I never had this with M2P?
Example

2022-1-17
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hmmm... did not see any real problems with focus, but got very inpressed whith your smooth and great flying. Nice video. Notised that you have a couple of feet under your flying feet.
2022-1-17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

kyalami Posted at 1-17 02:11
Hmmm... did not see any real problems with focus, but got very inpressed whith your smooth and great flying. Nice video. Notised that you have a couple of feet under your flying feet.

Just look at the start of the video - first couple of seconds focus is out thou by litle
2022-1-17
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

alex_markov Posted at 1-17 04:00
Just look at the start of the video - first couple of seconds focus is out thou by litle

Yes, you are right, compaired to when you have done the circle and then come back again to the arch, then it is sharper. Almost like the auto focus has corrected itself. That should not happen. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do about that and hope that soemone else can assist you with this proble.
2022-1-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Did you have the OA turned off when going thru there? Would be nice if we had the option to turn of side sensors and leave top/bottom on and vice versa.
2022-1-17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 1-17 12:09
Did you have the OA turned off when going thru there? Would be nice if we had the option to turn of side sensors and leave top/bottom on and vice versa.

Yes, they were on. I switch them off\go in sport mod on some tighter places though. But here the problem was AF ;)
2022-1-17
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The shift in focus is at second 26. I wonder about the flight through the tunnel having an effect, although I have no idea how.

I have had a similar experience with the M2P, however I have nowhere near your mileage so maybe operator ignorance on my part was the cause ;-)

2022-1-17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

GaryDoug Posted at 1-17 20:03
The shift in focus is at second 26. I wonder about the flight through the tunnel having an effect, although I have no idea how.

I have had a similar experience with the M2P, however I have nowhere near your mileage so maybe operator ignorance on my part was the cause ;-)

I had a lot of this with my MP, then I sold out EVO 2 Pro for losing focus, but never had this with M2P ...
And it has nothing to do with You, You cant see this on a small screen of a controller - you barely see it on a PC at first might be will be wiser to try MF
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Kindly please try to fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location and environment to see if still the issue persist? Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-1-17
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

NIcely flown Alex. I watched on fullscreen on LG 65" TV so noticed the focus problem, but that didn't stop my enjoyment of your video. Thank you.
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules