1018 2 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
potrek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4886886 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi, I have a new Dji air 2s, activated 2 weeks ago. First flight yesterday. It's ok, but I have a problem with the gimbal when braking the drone. The plane shows no errors. Yesterday I calibrated the gimbal, but still the same.
Drone without any crash, levels ok except for this problem.
Here is a video of the problem.

I have flown many Dji  so far, but I don't think I've ever had such a problem.

2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there potrek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S and had done several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-17
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19158714 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-17 19:01
Hello there potrek. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S and had done several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Ciao potrek è il secondo DJI air 2s che provo da quando DJI me ne ha cambiato 5 ed ho sempre il tuo problema, ma soltanto in rth, se durante rth vado giù con l'altezza il gimbal scatta se vado giù senza rth funziona bene!
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules