1099 3 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CR3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have 2 x inspire 2's, one is almost brand new running X7 and tonight during a broadcast i was getting picture breakup on both of them, more on the older on.  The cendence controllers are a few years old and running patch antennas.  Has anyone else had this problem and or do you think replacing the patch antennas will help?
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CR3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to fly your DJI Inspire 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-1-17
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

t was a special time in my life with that person and I think the nostalgia every now and then is nice. I did throw away a lot of stuff/gifts/reminders from our relationship but the photos I'm ok to keep.

2022-4-7
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Possibly caused by nearby interference.  Its difficult to offer suggestions with very little information.  Are you flying in a highly radio polluted area?  Flying at line of sight?  Are you using Crystalsky with your cendence?  Remember, patch anteanna's are directional - you have to point the flat area of the antenna towards the bird.  When you say 'broadcast', what exactly do you mean?
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules