3451 15 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
remarque
New
Flight distance : 131066 ft
Italy

Hello everyone!

I have an issue: my Mavic Air 2 won't start. I can hear fans working, but there is no initialization process: no beeping sound, no led lights, no gimbal movement. Tried it with different batteries. Tried removing MicroSD card. Can't even connect to my Mac. I had luck and it turned on properly once out of 10 tries, I updated firmware immediately, but it lost connection to the RC and it won't turn on properly anymore.
I never crashed it, never used it in bad weather conditions. More than a month ago everything was fine. Did anyone have a similar issue?
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there remarque. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.  
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_3Ycsrq2yzOgM
New

France

I have the same issue. My Mavic Air won’t start…. Please help.
2022-1-18
Use props
djiuser_XJPw3E9gtbCQ
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I have the same problem as you described, it is really frustating
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_XJPw3E9gtbCQ
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

any solution from dji?
2022-4-10
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

You would probably have better luck getting an answer if you did what Stephen asked and provide any errors you are getting.

The vague "Drone broken... you fix." answer doesn't further the troubleshooting process at all.
2022-4-10
Use props
leandrosml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334255 ft
Greece

Same problem here. 2 days ago was working fine. Suddenly in start sequence, propellers starts but no lights, no gimbal movement and no rc connection. Here is a video
https://youtu.be/HEQiABgtdmQ
2022-8-28
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

wow... hope can solve soon
2022-8-28
Use props
RealmX
New

Greece

leandrosml Posted at 8-28 11:30
Same problem here. 2 days ago was working fine. Suddenly in start sequence, propellers starts but no lights, no gimbal movement and no rc connection. Here is a video
https://youtu.be/HEQiABgtdmQ

I have the same exact problem as of yesterday. Drone was new, flew it for half an hour or so I believe, then I tried to power it up later in the day and it wouldn't start, it is just doing the same movements shown in your video.
2022-9-2
Use props
leandrosml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334255 ft
Greece

My drone has been sent to DJIs service. Lets see what will they make out of it!
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq
lvl.1

Turkey

hi, ı am in a same problem with my mavic air 2. not opening lights, gimbal and no bip. so can not connect rc and computer. I go to a special service they said main card can be fault because of cancelling at the update. And ı never canceling at the update.

So is anybody solved this problem?

thank you
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq
lvl.1

Turkey

djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq Posted at 3-20 15:20
hi, ı am in a same problem with my mavic air 2. not opening lights, gimbal and no bip. so can not connect rc and computer. I go to a special service they said main card can be fault because of cancelling at the update. And ı never canceling at the update.

So is anybody solved this problem?

problem fixed !!!!

ı try to connection computer with original cable whic ı use for connect from rc to phone.
than it began to workin automaticly.

lights, ginbal and bip✅️
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq
lvl.1

Turkey

and ı used 2 times again. than same problem again.
no bip, no light, no gimbal. And ı try to connect to computer with orginal cable, it didnt opened this time. And my dji is not working now.

2023-4-9
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I hope you all figure this out.  You may have to send these back into DJI to get them replaced, maybe warranty replacements or DJI refresh?
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_RqtveLkVLXpq
lvl.1

Turkey

Shawgod Posted at 4-10 05:20
I hope you all figure this out.  You may have to send these back into DJI to get them replaced, maybe warranty replacements or DJI refresh?

At here too much people live same problem. So nobody can not use dji. why is dj i forum? why there is not a answer. I think about this too much, this fix is not difficult. it must be easyly. Because no interfere inside or outside (hit, fluid contact, electronic chassis ...vs.)

So ı think dji hear this problem too much time?

why?

2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_LqCDoageqjpw
New

Russia

Have same problem , it's my first drone and I don't want to buy more else.... someone pls help it's mavic Air , stack on start up red yellow green lights , DJI ?
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules