Fcc version in ce country.
7039 6 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driplpent
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I recently got a mavic mini and love it but i was trying to unlock fcc mode but no luck. Iv tried the "fcc hack" with the fake gps on dji fly ver 1.1.10 i cant get older ones running because i don't have the right obb files. Do you guys know of any way of doing it? iv watch a bunch of tutorials but most of them are out of date or dont work. Also is there a way to tell if im in ce or fcc mode? I only can see 5 channels in transmission so the 11 or 13 trick dont work. If any or you could help me out id appreciate it.

2022-1-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To tell you need to look at the graph and see which side of the 1km you are.
2022-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there driplpent. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time. Kindly please refer to the following applicable standard in different countries and regions:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions.
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions.
Thank you
2022-1-18
Use props
Muhammad Arshad
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi Friends ,
How are you ? Hope all people  are doing well!
Can you please let me Know , DJI Agras Drone CE, FCC and TH Version , Represent which country?
if i can get the list it will be very helpfull,
Thanks and Regards,
Arshad
2022-4-25
Use props
Snook911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425180 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-18 00:23
To tell you need to look at the graph and see which side of the 1km you are.

Hello DAFlys.  I am a new Air 2S flyer and have been having trouble with range.  Sometimes I am only getting 1000 feet before the RC signal turns orange.  I have been reading about the possibility of  the drone being stuck in CE mode even though I'm in the United States.  How can you tell if you are in FCC or CE mode?  Thanks!
2022-10-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Snook911 Posted at 10-7 13:47
Hello DAFlys.  I am a new Air 2S flyer and have been having trouble with range.  Sometimes I am only getting 1000 feet before the RC signal turns orange.  I have been reading about the possibility of  the drone being stuck in CE mode even though I'm in the United States.  How can you tell if you are in FCC or CE mode?  Thanks!

There's some instructions in this thread - https://forum.dji.com/thread-169099-1-1.html
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules