627 9 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idomeirovich
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11853189 ft
  • >>>
Israel

yesterday i flew my drone. i got used to correct horizon in lm but this is way way way too tilted.
shoud i take it to repair or wait for fw update?
thanks
2022-1-18
Use props
idomeirovich
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11853189 ft
  • >>>
Israel

2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there idomeirovich. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 3 for us to be able to see if the issue will persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-1-18
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are all doing it.
2022-1-18
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yup, had loads of images with bad levels yesterday. Roll on the new FW.
2022-1-18
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

I'm glad I didn't take the plunge and buy an M3 just now. I do hope the awaited January updates clear a lot of problems for users. Here in the UK I'm only too happy to wait for the certified model when, and if, it appears.
2022-1-18
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

yogi053 Posted at 1-18 04:16
I'm glad I didn't take the plunge and buy an M3 just now. I do hope the awaited January updates clear a lot of problems for users. Here in the UK I'm only too happy to wait for the certified model when, and if, it appears.

Oh yeah!
The certification would actually be a plus...
2022-1-18
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

This issue is pretty widespread, and it is a pain.  I "mitigate" it by recentering my gimbal at the start of the flight.  Sometimes that straightens it out, sometimes that does not.  If I perceive that the gimbal is still not level with the horizon, I spin the drone around in either direction.  Don't know why, but sometimes that movement straightens the gimbal out, sometimes it doesn't.  As I fly around, the issue seems to self correct towards the positive (not necessarily to "perfect").

No, we should not be contending with this, but until such time as there is a fix to address this issue, this is how I go about dealing with it.  My results are mixed.  It does seem to improve during the flight, but it doesn't frequently become "perfect/accurate".
2022-1-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That looks pretty bad. Have you tried calibration?
2022-1-18
Use props
我是渣渣瓜
New
Flight distance : 752940 ft
China

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 02:27
Hello there idomeirovich. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 3 for us to be able to see if the issue will persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

我的也是这样,自动校正越矫越歪,要手动。你告诉我怎么在空中手动矫正
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules