Cinewhoop witj DJI FPV-System

2022-1-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's some great long distance shots.  Great flying.  
2022-1-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Remarkable viewing
2022-1-18
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

I'm not impressed at all. It seems to me, that you dont care about people around, when you fly the Drone. So far as I know, the same rules for flying near people, are almost the same, all over EU. And these rules, are not what I see in that Video.
The same I did see in this Video:   Ice Rink in Sarajevo-Cinematic FPV | DJI FORUM
2022-1-18
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9361703 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-18 13:12
I'm not impressed at all. It seems to me, that you dont care about people around, when you fly the Drone. So far as I know, the same rules for flying near people, are almost the same, all over EU. And these rules, are not what I see in that Video.
The same I did see in this Video:   Ice Rink in Sarajevo-Cinematic FPV | DJI FORUM

Just Relax, and check the facts:
1) I fly of course with permission from the owners / managers of Shopping Mall / Ice Rink. They even pay me for my flights and have insurance
2) why should be any EU-Rules important for me? Bosnia is not EU
2022-1-18
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Alex _ Leipzig Posted at 1-18 14:12
1) I fly of course with permission from the owners / managers of Shopping Mall / Ice Rink. They even pay me for my flights and have insurance

Good clarification.
2022-1-18
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Alex _ Leipzig Posted at 1-18 14:12

As I can see, you come from Germany, and got your certificate from there (if you have one). And that the owner of the building gave you a permission, don't chnage anything to the way you fly the Drone, near people. Do not expect, that the owner of the Shopping center, knows the rules. It's your responsibility at any time by a flight, to fly by the rules which exist. Nobody, other than you, are responsible for that.
2022-1-19
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-19 00:45
As I can see, you come from Germany, and got your certificate from there (if you have one). And that the owner of the building gave you a permission, don't chnage anything to the way you fly the Drone, near people. Do not expect, that the owner of the Shopping center, knows the rules. It's your responsibility at any time by a flight, to fly by the rules which exist. Nobody, other than you, are responsible for that.

Back to the question: why should German Drone Rules be relevant for non-EU-Country such as Bosnia? I was shooting in Bosnia, so which rules should be relevant for me?
I expect that the Owner / Manager of the Building is known about the risks connect with drone. But for that very case they have: 1) Me as a pilot trying to do ALL my best not to get any damage 2) My drone insurance for damage 3) Their insurance for any damages.
Should I explain more how it works when you fly for clients?
2022-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wow,   seriously good flying.   
2022-1-19
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Alex _ Leipzig Posted at 1-19 01:08
Back to the question: why should German Drone Rules be relevant for non-EU-Country such as Bosnia? I was shooting in Bosnia, so which rules should be relevant for me?
I expect that the Owner / Manager of the Building is known about the risks connect with drone. But for that very case they have: 1) Me as a pilot trying to do ALL my best not to get any damage 2) My drone insurance for damage 3) Their insurance for any damages.

Try read my previous post, one more time, about having a license, made in EU.

That you expect, that an owner where you fly, should know the rules, do not hold you free of responsibility for what you are doing. And your point about that you do "ALL my best" to not make any damage, just tell that you still not understand the risk you take by flying so, as you did. WHAT IF you hid a Child in the face, and the Child loose an Eye in such an accident ? Do you think it help in the the case that follow such an accident, that you tell that you did "ALL my best". I'm sure the insurance Company after watching the actual Video will say, "Sorry, we can't cover such an accident, as the user of the Drone has demonstrated non-compliance with the rules, and basic common sense"

IF such a company you made the Video for, really wanted to pay you for a flight in the warehouse, they would if they where responsible for their customers, have let you made the Video, outside normally opening time (emptied for guests).

And you don't need to explain to me, how it works when somebody make Drone jobs for clients. With your Video, you have clearly demonstrated, that you do not know how it works.
2022-1-19
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-19 02:02
Try read my previous post, one more time, about having a license, made in EU.

That you expect, that an owner where you fly, should know the rules, do not hold you free of responsibility for what you are doing. And your point about that you do "ALL my best" to not make any damage, just tell that you still not understand the risk you take by flying so, as you did. WHAT IF you hid a Child in the face, and the Child loose an Eye in such an accident ? Do you think it help in the the case that follow such an accident, that you tell that you did "ALL my best". I'm sure the insurance after watching the actual Video will say, "Soory, we can't cover such an accident, as the user of the Drone has demonstrated non-compliance with the rules, and basic common sense"

I read your post, even two times... According to you if I made my License in Germany - I always need to fly it like in Germany? Strange logic... What if I did for example my driving licence in Germany and then travel to England... which rules should be relevant for me? My German licensed or the locals?

And the second part is typically "Drone-Police"-Text. Of curse I know all the risks and with my flight expirience and prop-protected light cinewhoop from BetaFPV I would NEVER get someone lose the eye. Just look some other my videos on youtube to understand that I fly not a week long.
2022-1-19
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Alex _ Leipzig Posted at 1-19 02:17
I read your post, even two times... According to you if I made my License in Germany - I always need to fly it like in Germany? Strange logic... What if I did for example my driving licence in Germany and then travel to England... which rules should be relevant for me? My German licensed or the locals?

And the second part is typically "Drone-Police"-Text. Of curse I know all the risks and with my flight expirience and prop-protected light cinewhoop from BetaFPV I would NEVER get someone lose the eye. Just look some other my videos on youtube to understand that I fly not a week long.

Yes, your answer here, once again tell me, that you have not understood anything of the rules for flying with a Drone.
It's people like you, and the way you fly, that do, that rules for flying with Drones, becomes more and more restrictive!

Less than 24 hours ago, some people did fly with Drones, in the Air space near the Swedish Airport Stockholm, with the result that the Air space was closed for Air traffic (Airplanes was grounded, and other could'n land). What do you think that have costed in Money ?
And all because some people think they can fly with Drones, just as they want.
All such cases are been taking into account, when new rules for flying with Drones, are made. So few peoples behaviour, destroy it for thousands and thousands other people, which do follow existing rules.

Bosnia are not the Wild West; they have rules for flying, jsu as other countries have.
2022-1-19
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-19 03:19
Yes, your answer here, once again tell me, that you have not understood anything of the rules for flying with a Drone.
It's people like you, and the way you fly, that do, that rules for flying with Drones, becomes more and more restrictive!

So, assuning that - you compare my carful flying for clients with some idiots flying illigal near airports???????? I don´t think you know what you´re writing about.

If you wanna continue discussion on that level - welcome into Private Messages.
2022-1-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alex _ Leipzig Posted at 1-19 01:08

Alex, no matter how skilled you are, or wherever in the World you practice your art, it is decidedly uncool to have unaware passers-by ducking out of the way to avoid your drone - as we've seen a couple of times. If you're going to continue producing these admittedly spectacular sequences, for goodness sake do it when the premises are closed to the public.  Insured against all risks - really?  Have you got that in writing for your OWN protection?  Just have an accident and watch how quickly the underwriter back-pedals on cover.  Fly safe!
2022-1-19
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

WOW Very impressive footage This is why DJI needs the mini FPV
2022-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain