2022-1-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 1-19 06:30
Fine. Call me juvenile. But the fact remains is that DJI usually does not give pre-release firmware for any of its products to Youtubers. This was an exception. But Youtubers aren't flying around the Air2S, etc with pre-release fw.
I agree, the FacePalm group is ok. But understand your facts. I may be "juvenile". But you are "ignorant".

Nah you’re Definitely ignorant
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 1-19 06:39
And you're definitely wrong pretty much about everything.   Geo drops the mic on you and you go on like nothing happened. It's pretty amusing.

It seems you’re Only around here to spread rumours and’s personally insult others. Just refrain from contacting me. There are plenty around here who have realised your constant trolling “ Now move along”
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-19
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

NGC Posted at 1-19 06:48
I'm stating facts. You can choose to believe Feb 17 or not. That's your choice. But many also know that if you state something isn't true, you can bank on it being true. I'm sure you will be on here arguing again in the middle of the night your time tonight - when no fw for the M3 will be released.  Now move along.

You've now used the same line of attack against me and hallmark. This "posting in the middle of the night" line, which made no sense to me at first. I now realize you likely attacked me thinking I was hallmark, because you aren't even paying attention to who you are replying to.

Ive only been a member here  for a month, but its clear you two love to carry on this highschool level drivel in the forums. Keep me out of it. If you ever want to speak to me, you will need to elevate your dialogue, as well as stay on point. I will not engage in immature banter with you. This is the last time I plan to respond to you regarding this. I do not know you, and therefore I do not value your opinion on anything in the slightest. Pay attention to who you are attacking and replying to.

One more piece of advice for both you and Hallmark - Take your immature drama to PM's. The rest of us really do not care to read your pages of stupid attacks across multiple threads. It makes both of you look really small and insecure, and to many of us who come here for the intended purpose of sharing thoughts on the product the forum was designed for, its just incredibly obnoxious. I expect one or both of you will make digs at me now as a result of posting this. I do not plan to return to this thread, or respond to it further. I just hope this is the last thread you derail with your bickering.
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-19
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just received this from the same rep that said there was no update.
ADA50232-FF22-4391-99BC-3178516A5211.png
2022-1-19
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

BrianKushner Posted at 1-19 09:18
Just received this from the same rep that said there was no update.[Image]

2022-1-19
Use props
BobL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11447 ft
  • >>>
United States

It seems like waypoints is the only thing missing. Previous reviews that pointed out incompleteness have been addressed a month early, with the exception of the rarely mentioned waypoints. Not sure why all the fanboys or antiboys are so up in arms here.
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

BobL Posted at 1-19 10:22
It seems like waypoints is the only thing missing. Previous reviews that pointed out incompleteness have been addressed a month early, with the exception of the rarely mentioned waypoints. Not sure why all the fanboys or antiboys are so up in arms here.

They also missing most if not all at this moment the intelligent flight modes and 120fps in 4K, just to name some.
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-19
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't you hate it when people who don't have a Mavic 3 make their smart comments here...
2022-1-19
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if this is meaningful, or little ado about nothing.  I just tested my wide angle lens indoors (not flying, just using my kitchen as a subject to test the effects), and I happened to check the aircraft firmware and the fly safe database updates.  fly safe said none, but I received repeated "server error" messages when I check the aircraft firmware for updates.
2022-1-19
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

frankymusik Posted at 1-19 00:27
... if I may add my two cents:

DJI has extended the date of Care Refresh (e.g. 2 year contract) to February 7th (as the new start date)...

Thanks Franky, hoped someone had brought it up.

Looking into Australian Consumer laws at least, from what I can so far put together (and I am no expert, still researching) Australian product or service warranties do not commence until the delivery or completion of a completed product or service.
Perhaps the reason for the Feb 7 date???
Otherwise DJI will (I believe) have to commence warranties from supply of a completed product.
Wait and see I guess...
2022-1-20
Use props
Fabriziooo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244829 ft
  • >>>
France

BobL Posted at 1-19 10:22
It seems like waypoints is the only thing missing. Previous reviews that pointed out incompleteness have been addressed a month early, with the exception of the rarely mentioned waypoints. Not sure why all the fanboys or antiboys are so up in arms here.

Hum, am i the only one to think that HQ mode is the most important feature missing ? In your device list, you have a Mavic 2 Pro. When you shoot with it, do you use "HQ Mode" or "Full FOV" ?

HQ mode crop a portion of the sensor to keep 3840x2160 without pixel merge that Full FOV does (Full FOV use 20mp sensor and reduce it to 8 MP for 4K, and quality is loss in the process)
2022-1-21
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Australia

Well I can add to this that after I reached out to DJI technical yesterday (about pano mode), they have come back to me overnight with

"The Panorama feature is expected to be launched in January 2022 through firmware updates".

For what this email is worth, that confirms to me that we indeed have a January update coming, and panorama at least will be in it.
I'm not attaching emails, including support reps names, etc. I don't have contacts at DJI, I just emailed them. I've got nothing to gain making info up. Just thought for those calmly interested this might be of some consideration. It came from DJI so I'm happy with that.

Cheers, and let's all sit back and relax
2022-1-21
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Australia

So I guess just contacting DJI directly and getting a direct answer does work.

No need for mystical readings and crazy dates from apparent insider information

Enjoy everyone, and let's hope it's not too unreliable
2022-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We all know (now) how this ended
2022-1-30
Use props
djiuser_cR991F2y48nM
New

Cameroon

##### 100% @@@@@@@exclusive Gallstone for sale(^^+237674956802^^)@@
Ox Gallstones For Sale
Cow /Ox Gallstones for SALE MPPPPP
Buy high quality natural ox gallstone mppppp
Cattle Gallstones for sale mpppp
buy cow gallstones for sale in chizhou
Cow Bovine for sale in fuyang
Buy cow bovine for sale in Guangde
Ox and Cow gallstones for sale in China
Buy Ox gallstones in Hong kong
Cattle gallstones for sale in Hong Kong
Buy cow gallstones for sale in china
Cattle gallstones for sale in China
Whole ox gallstones for sale in jinjiang
broken ox gallstones for sale in Nanping
buy whole cattle gallstones in Quanzhou
buy broken gallstones for sale in China
Stones are traded in the following specifications:
100% whole stones
90% whole stones / 10% broken
80% whole stones / 20% broken
70% whole stones / 30% broken
60% whole stones / 40% broken
100% broken stones
100% ox gall powder
Contact
Email; bangjames70@yahoo.com
Whatsapp;( +237674956802)
Ox,Cow,Cattle, Gallstones
100% whole stones
100 % Broken and 100 %.
contact; WHATSAPP ( +237674956802)
EMAIL; bangjames70@yahoo.c0m
Quality and classification
Highest demand is for stones with the following features:
yellow golden orange colour;
stones with low specific weight;
large stones;
bili rubin content not less than 35%;
There is a demand for dark stones as well, but prices are considerably lower however.
Stones are traded in the following specifications:
100% whole stones
70% whole stones / 30% broken
60% whole stones / 40% broken
100% broken stones
100% ox gall powder
contact; WHATSAPP ( +237674956802)
EMAIL; bangjames70@yahoo.c0m
The stones have to have a natural smell of healthy, BSE free cattle. Liver stones, kidney stones, piping, moldy stones, blood stones, cholesterol stones and stones descending from other animals respectively are separated
Shipment
The shipment is proceeded according to the negotiated contract conditions via DHL. Depending on the request of the particular buyer the following documents go with the shipment:
2022-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules