Change of email
3124 7 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjcombs13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293560 ft
United States

Hello, I would like to change my email address. I have not created a second account, I just want to change the email address of my current account. What is the current process to do this? I found a link to a change form in the forums, but I am not receiving a verification email. Thank you.
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the confusion caused. Please click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions.
https://account.dji.com/login?lo ... /email/modification
Processing time: Normally within 7 business days.
2022-1-19
Use props
jjcombs13
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 00:54
Hi, there. Sorry for the confusion caused. Please click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions.
https://account.dji.com/login?locale=en_US&backUrl=https://account.dji.com/binding/email/modification
Processing time: Normally within 7 business days.

Hi, unfortunately after I toggle the verify button it never sends me the verification email. I checked my spam folder and I get all other DJI emails without issue. Is there another way I can verify my email address?
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jjcombs13 Posted at 1-19 03:54
Hi, unfortunately after I toggle the verify button it never sends me the verification email. I checked my spam folder and I get all other DJI emails without issue. Is there another way I can verify my email address?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try several times and see whether you could receive the email? If not, please tell us, we will forward it to our designated teams. Thanks!
2022-1-19
Use props
jjcombs13
lvl.2
United States

Hi, I just tried several more times and I get no email.  I contacted our Exchange administrator and he checked all of the incoming email and there was nothing regarding the verification.  He could see all of the other DJI emails coming through and our filter did not block any of them.  I’ve tried several different web browsers to attempt and it never works.  
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jjcombs13 Posted at 1-19 05:07
Hi, I just tried several more times and I get no email.  I contacted our Exchange administrator and he checked all of the incoming email and there was nothing regarding the verification.  He could see all of the other DJI emails coming through and our filter did not block any of them.  I’ve tried several different web browsers to attempt and it never works.  
[view_image]

Hi there, may I confirm did you click this button to send a verification email?
2022-1-19
Use props
jjcombs13
lvl.2
United States

I just tried again and got it to work!  Thank you so much for the assistance and have a great day.
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jjcombs13 Posted at 1-19 20:41
I just tried again and got it to work!  Thank you so much for the assistance and have a great day.

You're welcome. We are glad to know it works. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules