New DJI Air 2S Firmware Released (1/19/2022)
15469 108 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arizona mavic flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1059072 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_103ebpv5JGj4 Posted at 1-24 16:30
I upgraded the firmware on both the the controller and the drone and now the screen either freezes on takeoff or goes black. Any Suggestions??

Yes, DJI offered yet another update (1.59) which fixes the freezes. It was reportedly some Android phones. Anyway, working now. Check for an update.
2022-1-26
Use props
nickjg
New
Flight distance : 100965 ft
United States

arizona mavic flyer Posted at 1-26 02:22
Yes, DJI offered yet another update (1.59) which fixes the freezes. It was reportedly som Android phones. Anyway, working now. Check for an update.

Great! thanks for letting me know. Installed the update and now it's working perfectly!
2022-1-26
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Elektric_Kat Posted at 1-22 08:12
DJI, ARE YOU LISTENING? PAY ATTENTION!

"Fixed some bugs" is UNACCEPTABLE!

Calm down dude, you seem rather triggered
2022-1-26
Use props
Bob D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1303451 ft
United States

LOL DJI still lists Android V 1.5.8.....which is linked to 1.5.9
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_Tob5m1ezfsLb
Flight distance : 360528 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

Can anyone help me set up Facebook live streaming on my Dji Air2s in the UK as having loads of trouble.
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_Tob5m1ezfsLb
United Kingdom

Morning

Can any send me the step by step instructions how to set up Facebook streaming on my DJIAIR2s?
I am really having trouble to set this up on my go fly app in UK?

Please give support.
Thank you
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_Tob5m1ezfsLb
United Kingdom

Morning

Can any send me the step by step instructions how to set up Facebook streaming on my DJIAIR2s?
I am really having trouble to set this up on my go fly app in UK?

Please give support.
Thank you
2022-1-27
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Not sure if it was this firmware update or the 1.5.9 Fly update, but on RTH once over the home point it decends VERY slowly.  Anyone else experiencing this?
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_ucSAmI5i6mp9
lvl.1

United States

DJI, thanks for turning my$1000 drone into a $1000 paperweight. (Another Android 12 victim). Your fixes won't work if I can't even open your app.
2022-1-29
Use props
Pas06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7008 ft
Italy

Does Air 2S have O3 image transmission (OcuSync 3.0) and 4 antennas? Because I believe the Air 2S has the same transmission as the Mini 2. You sold me something other than the spec sheet
2022-1-31
Use props
Pas06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7008 ft
Italy

Does Air 2S have O3 image transmission (OcuSync 3.0) and 4 antennas? Because I believe the Air 2S has the same transmission as the Mini 2. You sold me something other than the spec sheet
2022-1-31
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Pas06 Posted at 1-31 03:23

Air 2S has O3, Mini 2 has O2. They both use the same controller.  The Fly app tells it which format to use.
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_cR991F2y48nM
New

Cameroon

##### 100% @@@@@@@exclusive Gallstone for sale(^^+237674956802^^)@@
Ox Gallstones For Sale
Cow /Ox Gallstones for SALE MPPPPP
Buy high quality natural ox gallstone mppppp
Cattle Gallstones for sale mpppp
buy cow gallstones for sale in chizhou
Cow Bovine for sale in fuyang
Buy cow bovine for sale in Guangde
Ox and Cow gallstones for sale in China
Buy Ox gallstones in Hong kong
Cattle gallstones for sale in Hong Kong
Buy cow gallstones for sale in china
Cattle gallstones for sale in China
Whole ox gallstones for sale in jinjiang
broken ox gallstones for sale in Nanping
buy whole cattle gallstones in Quanzhou
buy broken gallstones for sale in China
Stones are traded in the following specifications:
100% whole stones
90% whole stones / 10% broken
80% whole stones / 20% broken
70% whole stones / 30% broken
60% whole stones / 40% broken
100% broken stones
100% ox gall powder
Contact
Email; bangjames70@yahoo.com
Whatsapp;( +237674956802)
Ox,Cow,Cattle, Gallstones
100% whole stones
100 % Broken and 100 %.
contact; WHATSAPP ( +237674956802)
EMAIL; bangjames70@yahoo.c0m
Quality and classification
Highest demand is for stones with the following features:
yellow golden orange colour;
stones with low specific weight;
large stones;
bili rubin content not less than 35%;
There is a demand for dark stones as well, but prices are considerably lower however.
Stones are traded in the following specifications:
100% whole stones
70% whole stones / 30% broken
60% whole stones / 40% broken
100% broken stones
100% ox gall powder
contact; WHATSAPP ( +237674956802)
EMAIL; bangjames70@yahoo.c0m
The stones have to have a natural smell of healthy, BSE free cattle. Liver stones, kidney stones, piping, moldy stones, blood stones, cholesterol stones and stones descending from other animals respectively are separated
Shipment
The shipment is proceeded according to the negotiated contract conditions via DHL. Depending on the request of the particular buyer the following documents go with the shipment:
2022-2-1
Use props
liuyipeng
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118031 ft
Hong Kong

There is no waypoint for newer drones since the Mavic 2, and I heard rumors that Mavic3 won't have Waypoints just like all the new DJI Drons. What a disappointment DJI !!!!!!!!  What is wrong with you???? If you disabled the waypoint in the MINI and AIR line, I understand, it is to protect your higher-end product, the Trump Ban have brought you financial struggle, and there is a globe chip shortage, I understand,  you are increasing the price for Mavic 3, I understand, but no waypoint for the Mavic 3??????????  What the actual F___K????????? Mavic3 IS NOT A CHEAP DRONE!!!!!!!!!! WAYPOINTS It is not even a hardware-related issue!!! As an old user since phantom 2,  I really don't understand your decision making these days!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening???? Are you trying to hand the drone market over to Skydio? ??????? RESPONS!!!! DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!DJI !!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso
lvl.1

United States

Can someone point me to a YouTube video, other than the crappy one that DJI has posted, that explains in detail how to use the hyperlapse waypoints feature? I’m having a hard time understanding exactly how to use it when you can only do it if the drone is in the air. TIA
2022-2-2
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso Posted at 2-2 11:29
Can someone point me to a YouTube video, other than the crappy one that DJI has posted, that explains in detail how to use the hyperlapse waypoints feature? I’m having a hard time understanding exactly how to use it when you can only do it if the drone is in the air. TIA

Try this one, is very informative:

2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso
lvl.1

United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 2-2 13:06
Try this one, is very informative:

https://youtu.be/Dg2mwBmDsA0
So, am I correct in assuming that this drone (Air 2S) will not shoot a continuous video using waypoints; that it will only shoot a series of photographs, then placing thise into a video?
2022-2-2
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso Posted at 2-2 13:50
So, am I correct in assuming that this drone (Air 2S) will not shoot a continuous video using waypoints; that it will only shoot a series of photographs, then placing thise into a video?

I have not used this feature yet on my Air 2S, but i guess you are correct, yes.
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso Posted at 2-2 13:50
So, am I correct in assuming that this drone (Air 2S) will not shoot a continuous video using waypoints; that it will only shoot a series of photographs, then placing thise into a video?

Any one else who knows this feature care to reply?
2022-2-2
Use props
EagleHigh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326325 ft
Poland

I support other comments about more info about updates you release to the drones. DJI - the law requires from us to have a drone pilot/operator licence among other requirements (especially in EU). The licence means that we passed an official exam, and the requirements for pilots in terms of knowledge and responsibility for the safety of aircraft and airspace are taken seriously, similarly to the requirements for pilots of manned aircraft. In manned aviation, any updates to an aircraft or system are recorded and described in detail, why you are not using similar standard for your UAVs? In EU, any UAV from 249g with a camera isn't a toy (per se) any more.
2022-2-3
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I would like to roll back to the previous FW version and it is not possible through Assistant 2. Dear DJI please advise asap. It seems that with the new FW I have issue and I want to double check that it is indeed the new FW version.

Thanks,
George
2022-2-5
Use props
fans3c4161d8
New
Flight distance : 35384 ft
France

Too much bugs :
- ISO stay automatic in Pro mode
- controler bugs
- A lot of my settings deseapear and come back

Find a solution DJI ! Quiekly
2022-2-9
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

EagleHigh Posted at 2-3 11:24
I support other comments about more info about updates you release to the drones. DJI - the law requires from us to have a drone pilot/operator licence among other requirements (especially in EU). The licence means that we passed an official exam, and the requirements for pilots in terms of knowledge and responsibility for the safety of aircraft and airspace are taken seriously, similarly to the requirements for pilots of manned aircraft. In manned aviation, any updates to an aircraft or system are recorded and described in detail, why you are not using similar standard for your UAVs? In EU, any UAV from 249g with a camera isn't a toy (per se) any more.

It's reasons like this I don't understand why anyone feels comfortable running 3rd party (even beta) software with their drones.  They are not toys,  they are aircraft and as such the pilot should know what's new in all firmware updates.  The big update for the M3 is an exception, but DJI needs to start telling us what bugs are fixed instead of just saying "fixed some bugs."  A commercial airline pilot would not sign off on new software loaded into the flight management controllers unless (s)he was familiar with what has changed.  I know that's probably not a fair comparison, but the point is valid nonetheless.
2022-2-10
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso Posted at 2-2 21:12
Any one else who knows this feature care to reply?

That is essentially correct, and only in hyperlapse mode.  (talking about a bunch of stills stitched together forming a short movie.). The number of waypoints I believe is rather limited as well.

What we need is simple waypoints outside of hyperlapse or any other special mode so the drone can fly itself in a pattern so we can focus on filming.
2022-2-10
Use props
Darkozi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3678986 ft
Serbia

So, I don't see the conclusion. Is it safe to update to this new firmware or not?
Some are saying that there are bugs but it is pretty unclear what are the bugs.
2022-2-16
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

It works fine. Sure, there are bugs. Every version has bugs. But for me at least, no biggies.
2022-2-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The only bugs that I have found -
1 - gps/home point is a little slower
2 - Airsense sensitivity has been lowered to the point that it is unusable.
2022-2-16
Use props
fans2ed9bb23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-16 11:06
The only bugs that I have found -
1 - gps/home point is a little slower
2 - Airsense sensitivity has been lowered to the point that it is unusable.

Reference to #1, is a lot slower for me.
Whereas I used to lock in 17 satellites within the first 45 seconds of turning on, now I wait between 2-3 minutes to reach 12 satellites.
2022-2-17
Use props
WizzardOfOz
New
Australia

Regional Australia has poor mobile coverage. This means that unless one is flying over crowds then in all probability the drone will not be logged in to the network and will be restricted to 30m high and 50m away. This is useless. Please fix or else I will be seeking to return my drone back to the supplier.
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules