Do you all still crash?
548 4 2022-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SQWFdIlDR00s
lvl.1

United States

Hello all, newbie in the drone world here.  My son and I have been working with a Mavic Air 2 and had an unfortunate event.  Just curious, how many of you still crash from time to time?  is it a thing or should it not be?  

long story short, he went full barrel sideways in to a tree that was like 30' away.  I still don't get how that happened, but it is what it is.  The camera popped out of the gimbal, propellers were destroyed.  But it seems ok after popping the camera back in and checking it out.  It flies fine.  Any advice on what to check for?

2022-1-19
Use props
djiuser_SQWFdIlDR00s
lvl.1

United States

guess its just us huh?  ;(
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know whet happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI FPV  before. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance  and for us to be able to check the said DJI Drone. We will do there best to help and assist you. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not had a crash in 1118 miles of flying.   Are you sure that you took off with enough satellites confirmed.
2022-1-20
Use props
poster72
lvl.1

United States

enough satellites,  yeah we have a lot to learn.  sadly we figured we could bump this thing around slowly while we learn.  I overestimated my 15 year old though i guess.  He thought he could fly it FPV on the camera and didn't realize he went directly sideways in to a tree.  Figures the Mavic air 2 has front and rear detectors but not sideways, which is the way he went.  i think the drone is ok though, just a few scratches on my new expensive toy
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules