DJI GO 4 - Still no video Pixel 6
3284 13 2022-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EJvX9EinM75L
lvl.2

United States

Did this problem get resolved?  I have googled it and tried to redownload the app on playstore and the website.  Still will not show video feed.

Im really lost how this is still not fixed..  have two m2p's... And can't even use them.

Pixel 6 pro
Mavic 2 pro
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment the said mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the  DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
2022-1-19
Use props
djiuser_EJvX9EinM75L
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 20:21
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment the said mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the  DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.

Hey Stephen,

I appreciate your response, the apk download from the website did not offer any solution for me.  I was wondering if you could suggest any modulation that I could try with the phone to get it to work.  Do you know if its a display/usb/software issue on your end or the phones end?  

It seems like its definitely related to the tensor chip, since that is very new.
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_QgGYy1eHWRAO
New

Canada

Same issue here. Still not working with newest APK from website. Image only updates every few seconds
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_EJvX9EinM75L
lvl.2

United States

Hey Stephen, have you guys come up with a timeline of running you're going to fix this...

It is going on almost 5 months.  If you aren't Going to fix it then. I need some kind of solution
2022-2-16
Use props
djiuser_EJvX9EinM75L
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 20:21
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment the said mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the  DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.

Hey Stephan, I am not sure if you saw my message.

I really want to see if you guys can give us like some kind of information, at least with how long this is going to take....

If this is going to go on for a while I'm going to have to switch to another drone.  It's already been almost 6 months
2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_us17AOfb5dlx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

Don't bother texting them mate. They're ignorant. We paid for the same product we now cannot use because they are incompetent to fix few lines in the code. I will repeat myself WE PAID FOR YOUR PRODUCT DJI, WE GAVE YOU MONEY TO FEED YOUR CLOSEST ONES. Stop fooling around and fix the goddamn issue or you'll be facing tons of enraged users' lawsuits.
2022-2-22
Use props
Sandor Otvos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11800233 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

I have just purchased a Pixel 6 Pro, unfortunately, my Mavic 2 Pro does not have live video with it.

I downloaded the latest DJI GO4 (4.3.46) from dji.com. The app starts properly, everything else seems to work (drone reacts to control sticks or commands on the phone screen), but there is no live image, just a grey screen. In fact, sometimes the live video pops in for a second, but is lost immediately.

DJI, please provide some fix asap!
2022-3-12
Use props
djiuser_bJ90YysMQQyh
New
Flight distance : 191499 ft
Canada

I think it's time to start taking legal action against this company for its disregard towards customers complaints.
2022-5-4
Use props
djiuser_EJvX9EinM75L
lvl.2

United States

I'm down to sue
2022-5-4
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

Yup, it's time for it.
2022-5-7
Use props
Zeeshan Gauher
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Posting in 2023.

Any solutions. I'm in the exact same boat .
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_O9wREihQFHgL
lvl.1
United States

I have the exact same problem as the people here. Just bought a Mavic 2 Pro and cannot use it with my Pixel 7 Pro. The app just has a no-signal feed that pops up every so often for a second and then dies again.

The signal tester in the app says it's fine, but the actual feed that it shows me doesn't work.

It works just fine with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, but that device is huge and a bit cumbersome to use with a drone controller.
2023-3-22
Use props
ScrumDude
New
United States

Any news on this thread? The new Pixel chipset has been out for quite a while. It's terrible that DJI cannot get this working.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules