DJI FPV drone / Vista with Goggles V2 question
3587 5 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheViking
lvl.1

Norway

if I switch to the DJI digital fpv mode - then bind Vista module..
I need to switch to DJI FPV mode, and re-bind the DJI FPV drone+controller...
Then to go back to Vista.. all over again.

It can't really be as stupid and incomplete as that??  - what am I missing ? - is there a special procedure to save/keep both saved, and even better : auto-sense which of the bound drones is powered on ?
2022-1-20
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi. I hear you. No, you have to rebind them each time you switch modes. In my cast at least the binding to the black dji controller doesn't have to be redone, but the DJI fpv drone has to be rebound with goggles and controller each time...
2022-1-20
Use props
Dakilla
lvl.3
France

Hi

I have the goggles v2 and I use it for both the DJI FPV drone and a DJI air unit on another drone.

In FPV digital system mode I downgraded the goggles to 01.00.06.00 for the air unit.
When I switch back to FPV drone mode, goggles says that my firmware is outdated and ask me to upgrade.

can't I have 2 different versions ?
one for the air unit in 01.00.06.00
and one for the dji fpv drone in 01.00.20.20 ?
2022-3-17
Use props
fansebae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7672598 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I heard the community has rooted the goggles and found a way not to rebind goggles to drone or vista each time mode is changed. Makes me wonder if dji knows less about their system than those who were able to hack the goggles.... Or maybe dji developers are just lazy and ignorant.
If dji now releases a firmware where you don't need to rebind, we'll know where they got (stole) the code to do that....
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_in9jU5ts24IO
New

Norway

This is too embarrassing - DJI is not exactly making me want to buy more DJI stuff, it feels like glued-together parts and pieces that are not thought thru at all.
2022-3-17
Use props
Dakilla
lvl.3
France

I think everyone is getting tired of DJI, they make very good products but they are ruining their reputation with a crappy policy about their firmware and products that they seem to abandon few month after their release. DJI's next competitor is going to have some golden balls if they have a good customer satisfaction and more open products. No need to advertise, DJI will have done all the work to convince its own customers not to stay.
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules