The 180 rule. Really the best settings?
1680 8 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigglesPippa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423225 ft
United Kingdom

I expect a lot of controversy over this video. But the proof is in the pudding, if you don't believe my findings, try it for yourself. Once you embrace this, you will be liberated. No more iffy footage trying to live by a century-old "rule". No more unnecessary messing around with filters. You can get out, fly, and enjoy yourself!

Happy flying and have a good weekend.

Let me know what you think in the comments?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYipsxrmL50&list=PLhRzzfE4rIVS_ElG-5SPd-B1xFpai6n5f&index=1
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, BigglesPippa. We really appreciate you for sharing this video that you had posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dont think you can tell from one single test,  you may find that flying forward over buildings you can a different result.
2022-1-21
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2878268 ft
United Kingdom

Yes BigglesPippa, I watch your videos and certainly recommend anyone on here to watch them as well. He opens your mind on new ways of improving your footage and has been a great help to me. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAa7NC9kpDsMzAhsjP6_9qg
2022-1-21
Use props
BigglesPippa
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-20 18:55
Hi, BigglesPippa. We really appreciate you for sharing this video that you had posted. Thank you for your valued support.

It’s my pleasure. I’m self taught by spending untold amounts of time watching videos and reading articles. I’m just trying to pass on the knowledge but filter out the misinformation that is flooding the internet
2022-1-22
Use props
BigglesPippa
lvl.2
United Kingdom

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 1-21 06:39
Yes BigglesPippa, I watch your videos and certainly recommend anyone on here to watch them as well. He opens your mind on new ways of improving your footage and has been a great help to me. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAa7NC9kpDsMzAhsjP6_9qg

Than you
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BigglesPippa Posted at 1-22 04:34
It’s my pleasure. I’m self taught by spending untold amounts of time watching videos and reading articles. I’m just trying to pass on the knowledge but filter out the misinformation that is flooding the internet

We really admire your works, BigglesPippa. Wish you have a wonderful day ahead. Take care!
2022-1-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I think that was a thought-provoking and well thought-out video. I've been somewhat struggling myself in trying to find out the best framerate and shutter-speed settings for the smoothest-looking video, possibly because I may have been a bit too stuck with the 180-degree rule. Thanks for your insights, will have to do some experimenting with my Pocket 2 in the near future! :-)
2022-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you are capturing while moving quickly (or the subject is moving quickly), it sure makes a difference to add some motion blur.
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules