Mavic Air 2 won't power up
415 5 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hu Izzy
lvl.1
United States

Put it away for a couple of months. Got it out and charged batteries and controller. Now nothing seems to power on. Even the controller isn't doing anything. Just showing the battery level I think.
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the batteries of your drone on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours then check if the issue persists? Also, could you please confirm if the RC still doing the same thing? Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
Hu Izzy
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the response. I'm a complete idiot! I forgot the process of pushing the power buttons twice. The drone and controller are working fine.
2022-1-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hu Izzy Posted at 1-21 07:16
Thanks for the response. I'm a complete idiot! I forgot the process of pushing the power buttons twice. The drone and controller are working fine.

Don't feel bad, it happens to all of us at one time or another.  

Reminds me of this old cartoon.

F.jpg
2022-1-21
Use props
Hu Izzy
lvl.1
United States

That's about right. Well at least I don't think I'll ever make that mistake again.
Have a good weekend,
Jim
2022-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hu Izzy Posted at 1-21 07:16

No worries, we're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue, Hu Izzy. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules