Cannot load firmware list
8784 11 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RiChaDo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

I got this error when trying to update the controller...I did refresh it a couple of times so what can I do to fix this?
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RiChaDo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) then do the said process once again for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

2022-1-20
Use props
mifo2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 514232 ft
Slovakia

I have exactly the same problem. I reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and the problem is still there.
2022-1-21
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Try starting Assistant then connecting, then turning controller on.
2022-1-21
Use props
RiChaDo
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 20:40
Hello there RiChaDo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) then do the said process once again for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

[view_image]

Still the same problem...
2022-1-21
Use props
Scott108
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314419 ft
United States

There are several other threads on this.  The "Mavic Air 2 Downloads" page lists the WRONG VERSION of DJI Assistant.  That version ("DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic", v2.0.14) is OBSOLETE and no longer works for the Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  I don't know why the DJI techs keep pointing to that and haven't fixed the page.  It has been well established in MULTIPLE THREADS HERE that the the old 2.0.14 version no longer works for the MA2 RC.

Look for "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)", currently at version 2.1.8.  It was updated in Nov-2020 to be compatible with the Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  The web page still doesn't indicate compatibility, but the release notes do.   I can also confirm it works for the MA2 and MA2 RC, as others have in multiple other threads.

Here's a link to the version that actually supports the Mavic Air2 and Mavic Air2 RC:  
  https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-1-21
Use props
RiChaDo
lvl.4
Netherlands

Scott108 Posted at 1-21 11:58
There are several other threads on this.  The "Mavic Air 2 Downloads" page lists the WRONG VERSION of DJI Assistant.  That version ("DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, v2.0.14) is OBSOLETE and no longer works for the Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  I don't know why the DJI techs keep pointing to that and haven't fixed the page.  It has been well established in MULTIPLE THREADS HERE that the the old 2.0.14 version no longer works for the MA2 RC.

Look for "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)", currently at version 2.1.8.  It was updated in Nov-2020 to be compatible with the Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  The web page still doesn't indicate compatibility, but the release notes do.   I can also confirm it works for the MA2 and MA2 RC, as others have in multiple other threads.

Ahh thnx I'll give that a try!
update: It works
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_FSa2gEHFZjE9
lvl.1

Australia

Thank you
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_tpvAQZPTw9In
New

United States

mifo2 Posted at 2022-1-21 01:17
I have exactly the same problem. I reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and the problem is still there.[view_image]

Me too, tried downloading twice no luck
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_3uvGgo0WSuuQ
lvl.2

Slovakia

Scott108 Posted at 2022-1-21 11:58
There are several other threads on this.  The "Mavic Air 2 Downloads" page lists the WRONG VERSION of DJI Assistant.  That version ("DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic", v2.0.14) is OBSOLETE and no longer works for the Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  I don't know why the DJI techs keep pointing to that and haven't fixed the page.  It has been well established in MULTIPLE THREADS HERE that the the old 2.0.14 version no longer works for the MA2 RC.

I downloaded the DJI A from your link but it still doesn't work.
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_xtbZM5m1bncW
New

United States

Make sure you are connected to the internet and also logged in to your dji account.  That fixed the issue for me when updating the 03 air unit
2023-1-24
Use props
djiuser_nCnjPB3Zn6cv
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Scott108 Posted at 2022-1-21 11:58
There are several other threads on this.  The "Mavic Air 2 Downloads" page lists the WRONG VERSION of DJI Assistant.  That version ("DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic", v2.0.14) is OBSOLETE and no longer works for the Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  I don't know why the DJI techs keep pointing to that and haven't fixed the page.  It has been well established in MULTIPLE THREADS HERE that the the old 2.0.14 version no longer works for the MA2 RC.

Thank you - It indeed works. The refresh of the controller and the Aircraft ( Mavic Air 2 ) loads the devices versions and on Refresh downloads and programs the device either the drone or the controller fine.
It will not reset the account that it binded to.
If the drone was purchased from a person / persons that has not UN Binded the arcraft from their account which is my case.
I am persueing DJI support ask for assistance. It appears one can fly the drone binded to anothers account and it only matters for DJI care. ???
2023-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules