Compatible Phones - Nokia
1719 7 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greig - Mavic P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99669 ft
Australia

Has anyone used a Nokia 2.2 (Android 11) with Mavic Pro Platinum - I can't get it to link to RC
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Greig - Mavic P. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Nokia 2.2 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Nokia 2.2 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yikes! I have not....and I suspect nobody else has. I suspect that you are on your own to discover if it works but I doubt it will.
2022-1-20
Use props
Greig - Mavic P
lvl.1
Australia

Gary Doug your reply was not helpful - We are using (dji) software that is saying they are the best - however my phone is not new and I would expect their software team would keep up - is that an unreasonable expectation - I paid alot of money for my drone i expect support is that reasonable ?
2022-1-21
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Samsung J6+ is not listed too but it´s compatible with the Go4  with occusync. Try to bring your Nokia to the developer mode and allow the ADB mode via <about phone>,tab 7 times on buit´lt number and open the developer menu,set ADB on ant try to connect the phone to the RC.
2022-1-21
Use props
Greig - Mavic P
lvl.1
Australia

Peterx Posted at 1-21 10:58
Samsung J6+ is not listed too but it´s compatible with the Go4  with occusync. Try to bring your Nokia to the developer mode and allow the ADB mode via ,tab 7 times on buit´lt number and open the developer menu,set ADB on ant try to connect the phone to the RC.

Thanks Peterx, Did as you suggested however did not work thanks anyway
2022-1-21
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

May be the OS and hardware of the Nokia is too special to run the Go4 app for  the mavic on this.
2022-1-22
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

Its possible that you have 2 things going on.
1) the cord in use is a charge only cord.
2) the phone is set to charge only, when connecting it to another device.

My advice, try another cable first.   Make sure it supports data, as well as charging.
Then, when the phone is not locked, plug the phone in to your computer.   You should get a prompt asking you how to proceed.  Charge only, Media transfer, peer to peer, and so on.

Hope that helps.
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules