DJI Air 2S Image Transmission
1435 7 2022-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OctonalXX
New
Flight distance : 67073 ft
Hong Kong

My DJI Air 2S Transmission keeps losing in mid-flight, I don't know the reason and how to solve it.
Suspected Reasons:
Just Transmission Issues
Overheat...?

Phone to RC Cable
2022-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there OctonalXX. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Air 2S to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-1-21
Use props
OctonalXX
New
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 02:49
Hello there OctonalXX. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Air 2S to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

OH! MAGNETIC INTERFERENCE? Well that makes sense...
2022-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you loose connection can you still control the drone?   Maybe it just the video feed thats affected.
2022-1-22
Use props
OctonalXX
New
Hong Kong

DAFlys Posted at 1-22 01:39
When you loose connection can you still control the drone?   Maybe it just the video feed thats affected.

Well Yes, but it asks for RTH (I don't want to crash my drone so I did)
2022-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OctonalXX Posted at 1-22 21:08
Well Yes, but it asks for RTH (I don't want to crash my drone so I did)

You'll only need to fly back a little bit to get the video feed back,  during that time just watch the drone.
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

OctonalXX Posted at 1-21 06:13
OH! MAGNETIC INTERFERENCE? Well that makes sense...

Hi there OctonalXX. Thank you for the reply and kindly please fly your DJI drone to a different location and please keep us posted fir further assistance. Thank you.
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_dxkA6iaI0kNc
New

United States

I’m currently having the same issues! Just purchased from BestBuy. Once flying, image transmission cuts, especially when taking a photo or video or switching from video to photo.

The entire image is lost and RTH pops up.

Have flown in various locations and have swapped the cord for a different USB-C to iPhone.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules