Sorry trivial pet peeve.
359 11 2022-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146598 ft
United States

See it it so many posts  for OA  to to switch the mode to "break"  so we want to set it to a mode to become broken ?
Break = broken ... to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments:
He broke a vase.
to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.):She broke her promise.
Brake = as in stop, a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism , etc...
Personally i will never set my Drone to Break , at least not on purpose  and its usualy myself and another RC action that does this ..Actually  i say this becuase it also affects the search function , if im looking for a post or something relating to ther "brake" function....Break doesnt show up and look for the latter and well ..
Now back to our regularly scheduled posting , Happy friday and heres to the hope of an FW update coming soon that will fix some of the "broken" features..  And a true thank you to the posters for all the knowlege shared here.

2022-1-21
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I find your post pedantic and fastidious, you should give it a "break"!  
2022-1-21
Use props
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
United States

Well thought I lead with trivial it would not come across as pedantic or didactic , if so apologize Charles to you and anyone else who took it that way. it was more about wording using the search function.
Again respect to you and many other posters who provide a ton of great info here.
2022-1-21
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans93a0f6fa Posted at 1-21 05:56
Well thought I lead with trivial it would not come across as pedantic or didactic , if so apologize Charles to you and anyone else who took it that way. it was more about wording using the search function.
Again respect to you and many other posters who provide a ton of great info here.

It was meant as a joke, that apparently didn't translate very well.  100% humor with 0% success.  I do sincerely apologize for it sounding not fun and too serious.  I'll try to take a "break" from my seriousness.
2022-1-21
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's worth having all your grammatical cards in order before criticising others about their own mistakes.

Also, it's a multicultural forum so, more often than not, English may not be someone's first language.
2022-1-21
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

CloudVisual Posted at 1-21 06:33
It's worth having all your grammatical cards in order before criticising others about their own mistakes.

Also, it's a multicultural forum so, more often than not, English may not be someone's first language.

Agreed.  It wasn't meant to be a criticism at all!  It was meant to be an "irony", in that I offer a "fake critique" and then execute the same activity I am myself critiquing.

As the saying goes...  "if you have to explain the joke..."  

I apologize for my poor attempt at humor and the appearance that I was offering some serious critique.
2022-1-21
Use props
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
United States

All understood ,and I too am admittedly grammatically horrible  and plus
2022-1-21
Use props
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
United States

2022-1-21
Use props
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
United States

All understood ,and I too am admittedly grammatically horrible  and plus on the different cultures and languages ( i didnt consider that even though  i deal w it everyday in my biz via WhatsApp ).and they make more fun of me of i attempt to write in their language.

plus as the old meme says .
“Sometimes autocorrect makes me say things I Nintendo “

Ha now i cant even post correctly , Ill give up while Im behind
2022-1-21
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans93a0f6fa Posted at 1-21 06:54

WHEW!  Glad for your understanding, I completely own this train wreck.
2022-1-21
Use props
fans93a0f6fa
lvl.2
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-21 06:58
WHEW!  Glad for your understanding, I completely own this train wreck.

No Charles, all me, I  could have worded differently on OP.
I hope to improve my posts , its a personal FW issue .. update coming soon
2022-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well that gave me a smile.  
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced