Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New GeoZone Warning
539 7 2022-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NCDroneEdits
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179432 ft
United States

Hi all I am new to the forum.  I just got a Mavic 3 and had been flying the Air2s in the same location.  I am getting a warning now that I had never seen b4 on the Air2s that there is a flight restriction because a GeoZone is nearby.  I can not see an advisory or reason for it on any map including the Dji Map?  Could this be a new temp restriction?  I have seen some jets in the area lately.  Anyone notice this or have this happen?  I have checked 5 apps and nothing.  I do not have an Air2s with me to test if it is just between the two models.
2022-1-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could be a TFR.  Did you check on B4UFly or UAV Forecast?  If TFR should so on those Apps.  
2022-1-21
Use props
NCDroneEdits
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-21 10:32
Could be a TFR.  Did you check on B4UFly or UAV Forecast?  If TFR should so on those Apps.

nothing on any apps checked B4UFly UAV and about 3-4 others ?
2022-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could it have been an Airsense warning?
2022-1-22
Use props
NCDroneEdits
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-22 01:16
Could it have been an Airsense warning?

This is different it flashes on takeoff but not every time.  I have searched NOTAM and nothing here locally either?
2022-1-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

NCDroneEdits Posted at 1-22 07:00
This is different it flashes on takeoff but not every time.  I have searched NOTAM and nothing here locally either?

Now I'm wondering if it is an anamoly of the M3.  Too bad you don't have the Air 2S still to test on same day a M3.  
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the warning? In addition, you may check the location using this link https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map for you to know if the area where you are flying is restricted under the DJI NO FLY ZONE. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-1-22
Use props
NCDroneEdits
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 20:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the warning? In addition, you may check the location using this link https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map for you to know if the area where you are flying is restricted under the DJI NO FLY ZONE. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The map has no restrictions. There is an uncontrolled airport nearby but it did not affect the Air2S when I was there a few weeks ago.  And I drove to the other side of the mtn still in the 5 mile radius of the airport but there it didn’t  show a warning
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules