Can you record 2 channels into S21 Ultra in cam app an Filmic Pro?
922 3 2022-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mongo J
New

United States

Will the new DJI wireless system record two channels of discreet audio to a Samsung S21 Ultra with each mic on its own channel?

Will this work going into the the native Samsung cam app and Filmic Pro?

All description mention increase compatiblity, but I've missed "seeing" it happening for real in any of the terrific Youtubes on the product.

Thanks

Bob
2022-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mic comes with two transmitters, each with built-in microphones. Both transmitters support omnidirectional audio, making them ideal for multi-person interviews and small studio operations. For more information about the said product, you may refer to the link below. Thank you for your valued support.
https://www.dji.com/mic
2022-1-22
Use props
Mongo J
New

United States

To confirm, I was asking about the new DJI wireless lav system.

I just want to verify that it DOES feed dual channel discreet audio into the S21 Ultra and is "seen" by the Samsung camera app and Filmic Pro. The system is championed as being more cross platform, but I've need seen a genuine demo that it actually gets "heard" 1-1 channel and 2-2 channel or L to L and R to R so each mic is recorded to its OWN channel on the phone.

It looks like a nice improvement over the similar Rode unit, but demos of the Rode items DO show it "working" on an Android. I'm very impressed at the control interface on the DJI. Seems more field work-friendly than using an app.
2022-1-22
Use props
Mongo J
New

United States

I appreciate your reply, but it does not actually ANSWER the specific question. Please check this for me as it is a vital nuance.
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules