Deployment of waypoint mission plan on Litchi using mini 2 step-b...
2574 15 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Deployment of waypoint mission plan on Litchi using mini 2 step-by -step guide

https://youtu.be/Hqb_ed_wDvU
2022-1-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Too bad I don't speak Tagalog, otherwise I probably would have got more out of this video.  
2022-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-22 07:08
Too bad I don't speak Tagalog, otherwise I probably would have got more out of this video.

Sorry DT. I must have copied the wrong link.  Now corrected.   Thanks for putting me straight.
2022-1-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-22 07:18
Sorry DT. I must have copied the wrong link.  Now corrected.   Thanks for putting me straight.

No probs DA.  The new video is a very detailed tutorial.  
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for sharing this tutorial video that you have found. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party application like Litchi when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-23 03:11
No probs DA.  The new video is a very detailed tutorial.

Well,   All I can say is thanks for letting me know I messed it up.
2022-1-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-24 00:59
Well,   All I can say is thanks for letting me know I messed it up.

Just trying to be helpful.  
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_NCmcWioSMTjP
New
Flight distance : 1019921 ft
Spain

Wow, your video looks great.
I just finished requesting money back for Litchi from Google Play. Absolute disappointment with waypoint mission planning on my Mini 2. Checked on 3 different missions, had problems with all of them.
I created missions on my PC, saved them and then started on my phone - it's absolutely impossible to create missions on a phone due to a small size of the symbols, it's hardly readable and risky to delete something, so it's better to use a large screen, more convenient and safe.
The main problem - is a jerky movements, and wind has nothing to do with it. Your video is very smooth. On my videos these movements are too noticable, I can make it more smooth in DJI Fly with recent joystick response curve settings. I consider those videos shot with Litchie Waypoints as a waste of time, absolutely useless for my purposes to make cinematic videos of the coast. I saw some tutorials in Youtube and can see that they also have those jerky movements.
I searched tons of web sites and found that there was exactly the same problem with DJI M2P drone in 2019-2020, there was something wrong with SDK from DJI.
I hope DJI will reveal their own waypoint planning software for Mini 2 someday...
2022-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-24 04:44
Just trying to be helpful.

2022-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_NCmcWioSMTjP Posted at 1-24 14:23
Wow, your video looks great.
I just finished requesting money back for Litchi from Google Play. Absolute disappointment with waypoint mission planning on my Mini 2. Checked on 3 different missions, had problems with all of them.
I created missions on my PC, saved them and then started on my phone - it's absolutely impossible to create missions on a phone due to a small size of the symbols, it's hardly readable and risky to delete something, so it's better to use a large screen, more convenient and safe.

Ive been testing the waypoints too based on this video,  I found with the mini2 that turning on curves made things much smoother and so far quite repeatable.   I only plan them on a PC though and then even needed I may tweak a waypoint setting on the phone.
2022-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very interesting!
2022-1-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive been having great fun testing this out,   its so buggy its unreal.
2022-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 1-31 00:36
Ive been having great fun testing this out,   its so buggy its unreal.

You mean Litchi is buggy?
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 1-31 04:38
You mean Litchi is buggy?

Not sure if I want to say buggy or temperamental.   You can delete a waypoint and then finds it has renumbered the rest but into reverse order,  or you can select curved flight and then actions on the waypoints dont trigger as it never reaches them.
2022-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 00:49
Not sure if I want to say buggy or temperamental.   You can delete a waypoint and then finds it has renumbered the rest but into reverse order,  or you can select curved flight and then actions on the waypoints dont trigger as it never reaches them.

Ok, so maybe the workflow is not 100% thought out.
2022-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2-1 01:08
Ok, so maybe the workflow is not 100% thought out.

There are lots of niggles like that though,  something only work if you do them in the right order.
2022-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules