Latest Firmware Version?
931 5 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Sorry for the trouble, but can someone point me to a central location where I can see the latest firmware verions for products, e.g. the Smart Controller?  Thanks in advance.
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Assistant 2 for you to check if there is the latest firmware available on your unit. Just plug in your unit on your computer then run the software and from there, you can check if there is an available new firmware update. You may also check the release notes of each product straight to our download section. Please check the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads
2022-1-22
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 04:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Assistant 2 for you to check if there is the latest firmware available on your unit. Just plug in your unit on your computer then run the software and from there, you can check if there is an available new firmware update. You may also check the release notes of each product straight to our download section. Please check the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads

Thanks DJI Paladin
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dr6583 Posted at 1-22 04:27
Thanks DJI Paladin

It's my pleasure to help. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-1-23
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 23:26
It's my pleasure to help. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderful day ahead!

On that note, I'm wondering if the development team has plans to continue updating the original smart controller firmware?  Can you pass this along?  Thanks...
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dr6583 Posted at 1-24 06:07
On that note, I'm wondering if the development team has plans to continue updating the original smart controller firmware?  Can you pass this along?  Thanks...

Thank you for your response. We don't have any information if when the new firmware of the said unit will be released. No worries, I serve this as inquiry of yours and will forward it to them. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your support.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules