Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Pro & Air 2S
786 14 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

I have come to appriciate the convenience of the RC Pro verses a controller, cable and phone/tablet. The recent weather here in the northeast has been extremely cold. Walking out and hitting two power buttons really is the ticket when you want to get up in the air fast. The 1K nit screen is also a great asset regardless of the sun position.
Really enjoying the technology.
Fly safe
2022-1-22
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Still waiting on the update from DJI so I can actually use my RC Pro! Come on DJI, get on it and get it out there!
2022-1-22
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

sduck Posted at 1-22 08:21
Still waiting on the update from DJI so I can actually use my RC Pro! Come on DJI, get on it and get it out there!

For your 2S?  It would be nice to have it for my MA2 for sure
2022-1-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I read where there is an update for the RC Pro online today. Plug into Assistant and check.
2022-1-22
Use props
Rrrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42162 ft
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-22 08:59
I read where there is an update for the RC Pro online today. Plug into Assistant and check.

Just did the update , it’s V01.00.04.00 but it still won’t sync to my air 2s, my guess is it’s just a bug fix and not THE update we are waiting for to make the RC Pro link to different drones
2022-1-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Rrrick Posted at 1-22 11:52
Just did the update , it’s V01.00.04.00 but it still won’t sync to my air 2s, my guess is it’s just a bug fix and not THE update we are waiting for to make the RC Pro link to different drones

I thought that would be the case. I do have an e-mail from DJI that the RC Pro WILL be updated to work with several drones, some day.
2022-1-22
Use props
fans9027e387
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-22 12:10
I thought that would be the case. I do have an e-mail from DJI that the RC Pro WILL be updated to work with several drones, some day.

DJI advised me that they hope to have the update for the RC Pro & Air 2S out in Q1 2022. Here’s hoping.
2022-1-23
Use props
DTI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34669 ft
Canada

The RC pro controller is nice would of been really nice with a 7 inch screen although definitely happy with the Air 2s & new rc pro
only thing I dont like is why cant they incorporate a switch in with the gimbal cover so if the cover is on the drone won't start  
2022-1-23
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just saw that DJI has released the new RC Pro firmware for the Air 2S but also they created a new category for the RC Pro, separate from the Smart Controller category.
2022-1-23
Use props
Rrrick
lvl.1
United States

fans9027e387 Posted at 1-23 01:40
DJI advised me that they hope to have the update for the RC Pro & Air 2S out in Q1 2022. Here’s hoping.

Looks like it just came out! I’m downloading it now!
2022-1-23
Use props
Rrrick
lvl.1
United States

Rrrick Posted at 1-22 11:52

Looks like THE update just came out….I’m downloading it now and will let you know if it links with my Air 2s!
2022-1-23
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

It works! Yay! Will have some serious flying to do tomorrow... All I've been able to do tonight is start it up, go through the menus and set things the way I like them, and do a short take off, so at least it all seems to work, but time will tell about the details.
2022-1-23
Use props
Rrrick
lvl.1
United States

sduck Posted at 1-22 08:21
Still waiting on the update from DJI so I can actually use my RC Pro! Come on DJI, get on it and get it out there!

The update we’ve been waiting for is out!  I just downloaded and installed it, and it linked up with my Air 2s nicely, and I took it up for a quick night flight, which worked well.  I’ll put it through it’s paces tomorrow.  But I’m very happy to be able to use the stand alone RC Pro that I bought (from B&H) with my old Air 2s !
2022-1-23
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

I just DL the latest and "greatest"? I will say that none of my DJI drones picks up satellites like this release does. I have 12-14 within 10 seconds. One thing I didn't witness was the "Home point has been updated" message. Prior it would state this message upon 8+ satellites. Any body else experiencing this? No fly time due to 12 degree weather........ I hate winter
2022-1-24
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Found the update reset the volume to zero. A few minor setpoints affected but seems to be a pretty clean FW so far.
Still no flights yet to verify, cold, cold and more cold.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules