1560 8 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
utkin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237733 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I connect Canon EOS R2 using USD control cable and I am able to start/stop video. I assigned rotation ring on the gimbal to control aperture but when I rotare it nothing happens. The same setup worked perfectly with Panasonic GH5 and my gimbal has the latest firmware. Does anybody have an idea how I can fix that? Any help will be much appreciated.
2022-1-22
Use props
utkin
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

HI All
Looks like I am the only one having the issue. I can adjust aperture on the camera but it will be more convenient to adjust it from the gimbal given that EOS R5 is claimed to be fully supported. Any ideas what can be wrong?
2022-1-30
Use props
NEZNAEV ILIA
lvl.1
Russia

I take off on Canon R6 and for me analogical problem! Thus changing of diaphragm takes place at the lenses of EF of bayonet, and at RF - no. And it is not important is changing for 1/3 stages or 1/8 stages. On EF 16-35mm 2.8 ii USM during setting on the adapter of EF - RF Canon - changing takes place, and at RF 24-70 2,8 IS USL and 35mm RF 1,8 IS - does not take place.
2022-2-3
Use props
NEZNAEV ILIA
lvl.1
Russia

last firmware not change all - aperture not change from DJI RSC2 dial. But aperture rf optic have smooth change and this very nice for video
2022-2-3
Use props
utkin
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

NEZNAEV ILIA Posted at 2-3 06:24
last firmware not change all - aperture not change from DJI RSC2 dial. But aperture rf optic have smooth change and this very nice for video

Thank you Ilya for confirming I am not the only one having the issue.
@DJI Support can you look into the matter? According to DJI documentation Canon EOS R5/R6 are fully supported. Then Why can't we change aperture via the dial?
2022-2-3
Use props
utkin
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

Update:
I have found the solution. The aperture will not change using the RSC2 front dial if in the camera you enabled the option of 1/8 aperture increments. If you disable it then it can be easily controlled by the dial. But for video i would like those fine aperture increments so it is better to get it fixed. However I am not sure if this the gimbal's firmware bug or the camera's
2022-2-4
Use props
NEZNAEV ILIA
lvl.1
Russia

In my camera 1/3 steps not change aperture. And 1/8 steps. Canon r6 and latest 1.5.0 firmware
2022-2-5
Use props
NEZNAEV ILIA
lvl.1
Russia

@dji support - need firmware update. Canon R6 and R5 popular camera for video stocks and for commercial video. And smooth change aperture control from dji rsc2 - very nice option. Please, contact with me. I want help dji with this issue.
2022-2-6
Use props
NEZNAEV ILIA
lvl.1
Russia

Dji - need firmware update
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules