DJI Enterprise version problem
461 2 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T6LCTATyj9hR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20781 ft
United States

I just purchased the DJI Enterprise version and received my product key upon purchase. I have been using the free version for quite some time and my PC meets all the specs and then some. My issue is that I open the software but cannot find the place to upgrade from the free version to the Enterprise version.
I have the product key but have no place to enter it. I called DJI and they werent very helpful and I dont understand why I cant upgrade.

Can anyone help me with this?

2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific software or app are you referring on your post? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-1-22
Use props
RJR1110
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20781 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 19:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific software or app are you referring on your post? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am using a windows based desktop and i exceed all the specs for the Enterprise version. I have been playing with the free version for quite some time so I purchased the Enterprise version. But when i go to the opening page for the software, i just get a link telling me where to learn more but no one place to enter the code itself. I've deleted and reinstalled the DJI simulator multiple times and don't know where to go from here. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
2022-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules