638 7 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have used Ulanzi wide lens with Pocket 1 and it was excellent. I then purchased their Anamorphic lens for pocket 2 . Both of them were of exceptional quality and didn't really have problems with soft or dark corners or cold looking footage. They make exceptional accesories for all DJI products at really good value. The wide lens costs $69 compared to $179 from DJI,  anamorphic which give a real different look to your footage with plenty of Sun stripes help to give the real cinematic feel. It costs $89 . I purchase a set won't have for 3 weeks and hopefully will be able to post some footage examples. BTW This is not an add ;+)

36B45DB3-1FB0-4642-B573-2D36716BA3BA.jpeg
2022-1-23
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm seriously considering getting an anamorphic one, but I have decided I'll wait until they will be in stock somewhere near, not liking an idea of waiting several weeks for delivery. Also, makes returns problematic.
The primary reason I want it is to use the entire area of the 4:3 sensor for widescreen movies. Photos are easy to merge in panos as wide as you want, but with video you have to work with optics.
2022-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 1-23 11:28
I'm seriously considering getting an anamorphic one, but I have decided I'll wait until they will be in stock somewhere near, not liking an idea of waiting several weeks for delivery. Also, makes returns problematic.
The primary reason I want it is to use the entire area of the 4:3 sensor for widescreen movies. Photos are easy to merge in panos as wide as you want, but with video you have to work with optics.

Mine left yesterday will take up to 3 weeks. I think you will see them soon at Amazon. They said they just finished first batch Thursday so we should hear or see some reviews soon.
2022-1-23
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

They are on Amazon, but with a long delivery. I had learned not to deal with long delivery times, unless it's something truly special, which these are not.
2022-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 1-23 14:05
They are on Amazon, but with a long delivery. I had learned not to deal with long delivery times, unless it's something truly special, which these are not.

Its only long delivery because they’re coming from china, but a couple weeks should have stock in Amazon.
2022-1-23
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-23 14:23
Its only long delivery because they’re coming from china, but a couple weeks should have stock in Amazon.

I understand, and that's one of the reasons I'd prefer to wait withought spending first.
Another reason would be to see to some good reviews and actual content.
2022-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 1-23 14:27
I understand, and that's one of the reasons I'd prefer to wait withought spending first.
Another reason would be to see to some good reviews and actual content.

……..
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hallmark007. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Lense ) for your DJI Mavic 3, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot who uses the said lens on the said DJI Drone. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party accessory like lenses on your DJI Drones. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work properly. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the safety of the said 3rd party accessories if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2022-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules