My new wide angle lens came in.
1296 25 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

So happy that it finally arrived.  Can't wait to get some shots with and without it.

2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there scubaAnn. Good day and thank you for sharing these wonderful information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks good Ann.   
2022-1-24
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I read some comments that they didn't get what they expected...
2022-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

frankymusik Posted at 1-24 02:44
I read some comments that they didn't get what they expected...

Yeah it has got some negative reviews. But review below is positive for photographers.

2022-1-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats Ann.    Hope if performs as you expected when ordering.
2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 18:57
Hello there scubaAnn. Good day and thank you for sharing these wonderful information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-24 04:32
Congrats Ann.    Hope if performs as you expected when ordering.

I've taken it out for a few shots over the lake.  Was almost 200ft lower than previous shots and got almost all the same region.  We will see.  Haven't set anything up yet (same height, location).  Just too cold to stay out for long periods.  
2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-24 03:29
Yeah it has got some negative reviews. But review below is positive for photographers.

https://youtu.be/xEImPUaxG5A

OMG. This guy is crazy.... "I currently have frost bite in one of my fingers"  But lets go ahead a fly a drone in freezing temps.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the share.
2022-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

scubaAnn Posted at 1-24 06:01
OMG. This guy is crazy.... "I currently have frost bite in one of my fingers"  But lets go ahead a fly a drone in freezing temps.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the share.

No problem, it will be interesting to know how it goes for you good luck.
2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-24 06:06
No problem, it will be interesting to know how it goes for you good luck.

Thank you.  Just captured some photos.  Not a lot of use yet.  But, I'm way too cold.
2022-1-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 1-24 05:54
I've taken it out for a few shots over the lake.  Was almost 200ft lower than previous shots and got almost all the same region.  We will see.  Haven't set anything up yet (same height, location).  Just too cold to stay out for long periods.

Don't blame you a bit for postponing a set up....just wait till the weather is a bit better.  Even cold here in Florida these past few days.
2022-1-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-24 14:53
Don't blame you a bit for postponing a set up....just wait till the weather is a bit better.  Even cold here in Florida these past few days.

Oh,..... so it's been in the 70's?  HeHe.  Friends went diving in the fresh water springs.  They said it was hot.
2022-1-24
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 1-24 06:01
OMG. This guy is crazy.... "I currently have frost bite in one of my fingers"  But lets go ahead a fly a drone in freezing temps.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the share.

Steve does great work on his channel. I too have frost bite on my right ring finger. Winter takes its' toll! Get out there and enjoy.
2022-1-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 1-24 22:03
Oh,..... so it's been in the 70's?  HeHe.  Friends went diving in the fresh water springs.  They said it was hot.

Dove a spring a week back or so and water was nice and warm but I wouldn't say quite hot.  

2022-1-25
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 1-24 23:57
Steve does great work on his channel. I too have frost bite on my right ring finger. Winter takes its' toll! Get out there and enjoy.

LOL.  So you're as crazy as your friend.  I'll go fly tomorrow.  Keep warm and safe flying.  
2022-1-25
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-25 03:11
Dove a spring a week back or so and water was nice and warm but I wouldn't say quite hot.

It's been super cold here so anything is warmer.
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there scubaAnn. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2022-1-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 1-25 20:56
It's been super cold here so anything is warmer.

Ahhh, now I understand what you meant.  
2022-1-26
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 1-24 23:57
Steve does great work on his channel. I too have frost bite on my right ring finger. Winter takes its' toll! Get out there and enjoy.

I went out and got cold fingers yesterday.  No level of yours.  I tried out the Wide-Angle lens.  I guess I didn't realize that you can't use any of the other features (i.e hyperlapse)
2022-1-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oh wow, that is quite an adapter!
2022-1-30
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-30 12:10
Oh wow, that is quite an adapter!

It is, just a little disappointment you can't use hyperlapse or any other the other features while it's attached.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  IDK.
2022-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

scubaAnn Posted at 1-31 07:22
It is, just a little disappointment you can't use hyperlapse or any other the other features while it's attached.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  IDK.

No apparently its not possible as seen in Billy Kyle video. I have ordered a Ulanzi Wide and an Anamorphic lens should have by the end of this week and I’m expecting to have same issues with some features. I think problems might be that unit cannot fix distortion. You could of course fly in Cine mode and set shutter to every 2 seconds and in post create your own hyper lapse , but not sure if its worth all the extra work in post. I will post how I get on with both of them.
2022-1-31
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-31 07:36
No apparently its not possible as seen in Billy Kyle video. I have ordered a Ulanzi Wide and an Anamorphic lens should have by the end of this week and I’m expecting to have same issues with some features. I think problems might be that unit cannot fix distortion. You could of course fly in Cine mode and set shutter to every 2 seconds and in post create your own hyper lapse , but not sure if its worth all the extra work in post. I will post how I get on with both of them.

Neat. Hope you like them.

I dont really want to work that hard to make a hyperlapse with it. Will just switch thrm out.
2022-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

scubaAnn Posted at 1-31 07:22

Very well possible if they can detect it.
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules