Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark does not sync wifi
829 4 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henriquemario
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1421 ft

Brazil

Hello. My son won a Spark and took off normally. The next day, no cell phone can find the spark's wifi network. When I try to reset the WIFI it doesn't make a sound when I press the button for more than six seconds. I tried to connect it to the pc to do a factory mode rete, but the PC also does not recognize the drone.
I would like some help in relation to this, because I can't find anything on the intert with this problem.
Thanks in advance.

2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henriquemario. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and your mobile device when connected by Wi-Fi to the remote should say "no internet connection" that because it is connected to the remote controller. In addition, kindly please try to follow this DJI Tutorial Video on How to Link DJI Spark's Remote Controller. Thank you.

2022-1-23
Use props
Henriquemario
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi and thanks for getting back. My cell phone is Google PIXEL 2XL and I don't have control yet, I just flew with the cell phone. Spark does not transmit the wifi signal.
2022-1-24
Use props
Henriquemario
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 20:04
Hello there Henriquemario. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and your mobile device when connected by Wi-Fi to the remote should say "no internet connection" that because it is connected to the remote controller. In addition, kindly please try to follow this DJI Tutorial Video on How to Link DJI Spark's Remote Controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8

Hi and thanks for getting back. My cell phone is Google PIXEL 2XL and I don't have control yet, I just flew with the cell phone. Spark does not transmit the wifi signal.
2022-1-25
Use props
RakeshPrabhu
New

India

It seems like you're facing an issue with your device, possibly a Spark device, not syncing with Wi-Fi. If this is a Wi-Fi-enabled device like a smart home device or a drone, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
Check Wi-Fi Network: Ensure that your Wi-Fi network is functioning properly and that other devices are able to connect to it without any issues.
Restart Spark Device: Try turning off the Spark device and then turning it back on. This can sometimes help refresh its connection to the Wi-Fi network.
Forget Wi-Fi Network: On the Spark device, navigate to the Wi-Fi settings and "forget" the Wi-Fi network you're trying to connect to. Then, reconnect to the network by entering the Wi-Fi password.

Regards,
Rakesh
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules