Interference
998 5 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JwVF7tJERGjh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83343 ft
United States

Today I was flying my Mavic Air 2 and first when it took off it told me that it had no satellites and when it reached 100 feet it said it couldn't go any higher, even though it had a height limit of 396 feet.I moved to the opposite side of where I was and managed to get it past 100 feet and 17 satelites  but a warning came out that said: Aircraft interference with GNSS.That warning disappeared quickly and it continued to fly normally, although at an approximate distance of 1,200 feet started to loose signal from full bars to 3 in control signal.I have flown my mini 2 in the same area and have had no problems and better signal (rc) I installed the latest firmware today. Any idea what could have happened?
2022-1-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The solution is to wait until you have at least 12 satellites before taking off. If you take off without a full complement of satellites, you will be limited to a maximum altitude of 30 Metres, or about 100 feet.
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

2022-1-23
Use props
djiuser_JwVF7tJERGjh
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 1-23 19:12
The solution is to wait until you have at least 12 satellites before taking off. If you take off without a full complement of satellites, you will be limited to a maximum altitude of 30 Metres, or about 100 feet.

Great , thanks !
2022-1-23
Use props
djiuser_JwVF7tJERGjh
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 19:31
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks ! maybe that was the problem , in the area that i was flying was near a cell phone tower and next to some communications antenna ( vhf-uhf) maybe that caused the interference , will try another location and test it again , many thanks !
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_JwVF7tJERGjh Posted at 1-23 20:02
Thanks ! maybe that was the problem , in the area that i was flying was near a cell phone tower and next to some communications antenna ( vhf-uhf) maybe that caused the interference , will try another location and test it again , many thanks !

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules