United States

Mavic 2 Zoom was working with DJI GO4 until today:

My phone updated last night:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Android 12
Kernel 4.14.190-23295036 abN975USQ47GULD
Baseband N975USGULD
Security patch Jan 1 2022

When  I tap DJI GO4 it starts to launch then disappears, after several tries I  removed it DJI GO4 and with Google Play installed a new version but it  does the same, starts to run then disappears.

On my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 it still works.

Please fix DJI GO4

UPDATE: The version of DJI GO4 was 4.3.37 I removed it and down loaded from DJI.com the current version 4.3.46 and side loaded / installed it, it works
Thanks DJI for the Update.
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WaterMaster. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and and it is great to know that the said issue was already resolve after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device found on the official DJI website. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-23
Use props
Adam Lipovsky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3507 ft

Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 19:34
Hello there WaterMaster. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and and it is great to know that the said issue was already resolve after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device found on the official DJI website. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Can confirm

S10e + A12 + OneUI 4.0

* clearing app cache - not working
* app reinstall from Google Play - not working
* apk from DJI site - OK

Have a few questions:
* DJI Pilot is not working even from apk. Will this be repaired also?
* do not like APK install, when will be the Google Play store fixed?

Thanks. And have a nice day
2022-1-28
Use props
BFE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220180 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 19:34
Hello there WaterMaster. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and and it is great to know that the said issue was already resolve after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device found on the official DJI website. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Why is this not on the google play store? I find this deeply concerning. DJI is great but I don't trust Chinese government an worry about privacy.
2022-2-26
Use props
William Amaral
New
Flight distance : 9222 ft
Brazil

I upgrade the DJI GO 4 via donwload in download center, but no de app stopped donwload files in 24% and go to login screen, after login display rotate 3 times e close the application.
I un the S20+, Android 12
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BFE Posted at 2-26 13:23
Why is this not on the google play store? I find this deeply concerning. DJI is great but I don't trust Chinese government an worry about privacy.

Hi there BFE. Thank you for your feedback. We are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. As of this time kindly please download DJI applications through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_wfL4NYyJ5Jcg
New

Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 21:30
Hi there BFE. Thank you for your feedback. We are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. As of this time kindly please download DJI applications through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding.

DJI "has been working" on the go4 app issue for longer than 1.5 years without a solution. When a solution for Android 11 & 12 is found,  Android meanwhile updated to version 18 or so

How come alternative apps like FlyZone have no issue at all with the latest Android Versions?  I bet it would be cheaper and more efficient for DJI to either buy one of the working apps / hire a developer from one of these apps
2022-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules