HDMI OUT
2576 4 2022-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shlong
lvl.1

Austria

in my old Mavic 2 Pro i can configure my HDMI out, e.g. that i get 1080 50i, which is important for me in livestreaming with blackmagic mixer!
the new mavic 3 RC PRO smartcontroller does not have this option ? i only can get 50p, 60p .... in my hdmi out signal ....

2022-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres a discussion about that here - https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=61725
2022-1-25
Use props
shlong
lvl.1

Austria

DAFlys Posted at 1-25 00:35
Theres a discussion about that here - https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=61725

yes, but this is not the same. the smartcontroller of my mavic 2 pro has the option to change the resolution of the HDMI OUT.

this is not possible yet with the rc pro of the M3
2022-1-25
Use props
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

shlong Posted at 1-25 22:17
yes, but this is not the same. the smartcontroller of my mavic 2 pro has the option to change the resolution of the HDMI OUT.

this is not possible yet with the rc pro of the M3

From what I have observed so far is that the RC Pro will offer any and all resolutions that the connected device is capable of handling. That seems to be determined as part of the initial HDMI handshake.

Case-in-point: I connect the HDMI output to my 4K LG OLED display and when I check the resolution options it auto-picked the highest (4K) but offers a whole list of other resolutions to change to. On the other hand if I plug in my Fat Shark HDO2 it offers 720p and two other lower resolutions which the HDO2 can handle. Unfortunately in that particular situation, the RC Pro will not maintain connection with the HDO2. I don't know which side has an issue since the same goggles work just fine with the old Smart Controller HDMI.
Frankly, I had strong hopes that with the latest firmware update for the RC Pro this problem might get fixed, but it did not change at all. I sill have to use the USB-C to HDMI adapter to allow screen mirroring with the HDO2. Works great and I am thankful for that.
2022-1-29
Use props
kacpersmx
lvl.2

Poland

Hi, can you please add 1080i output on DJI RC Pro, it's a must for professional TV transmission.
1-25 03:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules